xl.

trigger warning

i feel like stigma fits this chapter.. play for possible feeLs

bold is korean

"Stop!"

My eyes widened, looking to my left I spotted my sister standing in the doorway. My dad chuckles. "Take another step and you're getting worse than she is."

Eonjin froze, mouth agape.

I tried to push myself up against the wall, but he stepped on my ankle, preventing any further movement. I winced.

"St-" I started.

I spotted Eonjin's body in the air, then all pressure on my ankle was released. I blinked and looked at her, she was holding our dad down.

I paused, before forcing myself to my feet. I stumbled a little, but started to run to the door. Before I could open it, a hand wraps around the doorknob and locks it.

My eyes widened a fraction and I looked up, seeing him staring down at me. I looked back.

Eonjin was on the floor. And she wasn't moving.

I looked back at him. "You thought you could escape, hm?"

I took half a step back, only to be shoved to the ground. A yelp escapes my mouth as he repeatedly kicked me in the back.

What I didn't expect was.. him pinning me to the wall.

By my throat.

I locked  my hands around his wrist, attempting to loosen his grip, but no avail.

This is it. I'm going to die.

My vision got black at the edges, and my head starts throbbing. I could barely hear the sound of a lock jiggling, and then the door opening.

"Appa?"

Dad's hand on my throat loosened a little, I guess from surprise. I took a well needed gasp of air before looking towards the doorway.

Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes lowered down to the knife that was still in his hands, and back up at his face.

Next thing I knew, I was on the ground.

My vision didn't get any better, but I looked up to see Taehyung with a knife in his hands. And then he forcefully lowers it into Dad's chest. I watched as he slowly backed away from Dad's now dead body, his eyes wide.

I coughed once again, and Taehyung's head instantly whipped over to me. "Oh, God.."

He ran over to me and cupped my face. "Soomi?"

I blinked, "Huh?"

"We need to get you and Eonjinnie out.. can you walk?"

"I can try.."

He sighed and hugged me. "I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier."

"It's.. okay." I muttered as he pulled me up.

"It's not," he pauses, then sighs, "forget it. We need to get you two help, though."

"Okay."

-- a/n --

finally a computer chapter wowies

streAM FAKE LOVEEEE

BLACKPINK MUST NOT BEAT US~

also,, my brother likes bts now

and loona

he's joining the squad hecc yes

also my birthday is in five days,, we're getting panda expresssssssssssss

also i can check the view count that day yaY