viii.

i suddenly remembered that john cena is an army lmao

bold is korean

——

"I don't think we're going to be able to finish this," I breathed. "The flight is in a couple of hours-"

"How far are you?" Taehyung asks, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I breathed in.

"I don't know.. maybe a quarter? Nearly half?"

I continued chugging the water bottle. "Why are you even here?"

"We're driving you to the airport, duh." He rolled his eyes. "How else are you going to get there?"

"Oh right.. how long until the flight again?"

"You have five hours, Soo. It's not that short, right?"

"I'm stressed!" I yelled, bouncing a little. "Okay, okay, let's do this."

—— time skip ——

The guys left a while ago to finish up packing or something, and I'm still on set.

"I'm supposed to kick down the door?" I asked, looking at the door. "I may be strong but not that strong!"

"Try it," the camera director says, and I shrugged.

"Okay."

All I'm going to say.. it took a while for me to actually figure out how to do it. But hey, practice makes perfect, right?

"Okay, I've got it." I breathed in. "Last scene. Fifteen minutes to burn. Let's do this!"

I walked back into the door leading into the hallway. "Clear!" I yelled, and the girls with me followed.

"Rolling!"

And the recording of the last scene started. I kind of feel bad trashing this room though..

"Done!" I yelled. "Right?"

Bang PD, who had arrived earlier, nods. "I'm surprised you finished it in such a small time limit. But I recommend leaving now because.." he looks down at his watch, "you have two minutes."

I blinked. "Oh shoot! Thanks PD-nim!" I yelled, quickly bowing and running as fast as I could in heels. I stopped, out of breath, when I made it outside.

I thought Tae said someone was going to be outside with my stuff! Ugh, such a liar.

I sighed and was about to call him but a car honked in front of me. I looked up and saw Yoongi.

"Get in."

——time skip ——

"I still don't know why he decided to get three rooms.. why not two? The maknae line could be in one and the madnae line could be in another."

"..madnae line? You mean the hyung line?" Taehyung laughs. I paused.

"Oh yeah.. Jin's the madnae. No such thing as the madnae line."

"But isn't it the oppa line for you?" Jimin asks from the couch.

Which is also where he's sleeping because I refuse to share a bed with him or Taehyung but that's besides the point..

"Nope," I said, "I don't call them oppa. That's disgusting. Like I'm dating the entire hyung line. Ew."

I shuddered, flopping back onto my bed.

"I don't call Taehyung oppa either, due to popular demand," I glanced at him, "because, and I quote, 'we're only one year apart.'"

Everything went silent for a long time.

"Soomi!"

I screamed. "Where's the fire?!"

"The what?" Taehyung stared at me with a bewildered expression.

"Sorry," I muttered, looking down. "What's up?"

"Uh, we're about to go on vlive, and you're in it," Jimin, who has moved some stuff to make a clear space, says.

"Oh. Okay. I'm in."

—— a/n ——

what a choppy chapter.

also WHO THE HECK DOES JUNGKOOK THINK HE IS???? HMMMMM??

JEON???? JUNGKOOK??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE HMMMMMM??

AHEJDVEKSBSKXBEKFEJ JUNGKOOK STOP OH MY GOD