Chapter 20- Waves

//

me to best fran angel b♥️🌻:
yo come to the door
seen
i know you saw me pull up Brandon what the hell open the door
seen
see this is not what we finna do b
seen
stop being a lil brat i can see you through the window
seen
wow
seen
I have a goodbye gift for you that I wanted to give to you right now in private cause you know... I'm a cool ass best friend
seen
brandon????????
seen
I won't give up I'm a stubborn individual
seen
okay but fr what did i do to you? NOTHIN
seen
BOO YOU WHORE
seen

 I'm a cool ass best friendseenbrandon????????seenI won't give up I'm a stubborn individual seenokay but fr what did i do to you? NOTHINseenBOO YOU WHOREseen

seen

best fran angel b♥️🌻:
I don't even have periods...

me:
aH GOT YOU !! NOW OPEN THE DOOR
seen
okay what if i give u red vines and a beyblade along with your gift?
seen

//
As soon as I press send I hear the door open slowly and see a stank faced Brandon appear.
-Hey champ it's good to see you- I say messing up his hair as I make myself welcome into the studio. I can tell by his face and the obvious "leave me outside to rot" act that something was bothering him, but he wouldn't say a word.
-Okay you're really giving me the silent treatment right now like a three year old boy who got socks for his birthday uh?- I say moving around in the chair with wheels I was sat on, my eyes stuck on Brandon who was sitting in another chair, his eyes locked on his computer, ignoring me. I roll my chair closer to his and stare at him to see if he breaks. Nothing.
-Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga what have I done to you?- I ask.
-BITCH ANSWER ME- I yell now.
-Okay I'll just go then if my best friend doesn't wanna talk to me after I came over here with the sole purpose of seeing him- I say standing up and grabbing my phone to tell Austin to come pick me up. As soon as I reach the door, pick up my backpack and start typing the text to Austin I hear Brandon stand up from his chair. A smirk grows in my face as I turn around and see him staring at me.
-Don't...don't go- he says scratching the back of his head, a desperate tone in his voice.
-Look who decided to speak to me- I say walking towards him.
-Ugh I'm sorry I just... I saw you with Austin and then I realized that when you're gone you'll go back to your friends back home and forget about me and it's just a horrible feeling you know?- he says, a pained look on his face.
-Brandino- I say smiling at him gracefully- you've shown me more support and love than anyone else back home, YOU are my best friend and that's not gonna change okay?
-Yeah okay-he replies smiling back at me with a sigh.
-Now lemme give you your gift brat- I say grabbing my backpack and taking out his present.
-Yey- he says clapping like an actual toddler and taking his present. He unwraps it and a huge smile grows on his face.
-Bec oh my gosh- he says, his eyes curving as his smile grows even bigger.
He lifts up the ring I bought him and analyzes it. It's shape is a wave and engraved on the inside of it is the initials "B&B".

-Because of that day on the beach and the promise we made, I figured that day deserved proper physical proof- I say and his eyes sparkle at my words, filling with tears

-Because of that day on the beach and the promise we made, I figured that day deserved proper physical proof- I say and his eyes sparkle at my words, filling with tears. I reach for my backpack once more and take another package out, taking what's inside of it, a ring like his but golden instead of silver. I put it on and he puts his on.
-This friendship isn't just whatever to me Brandon and I hope you understand that- I say reaching for his hand, our rings clash into one another when our fingers lace together. A huge smile grows on his face and he pulls me in for a hug.
-You're the best thing that happened to me in LA- I whisper shoving my face in his neck.
-Thank you B-he whispers back, his voice full of emotion as his eyes overflow with tears.
-No problem angel.