Chapter 4- Keep It Jovi Baby

I put on a red dress, flowy on the bottom and some black high heels. I do simple makeup since I'm not very good at it and seriously don't care. I leave my hair on the ponytail I made earlier since it's nasty and step out of my room beaming. I'm so utterly excited for tonight.
All the guys whistle and clap when I enter the living room and Zion stands up to twirl me around.
-Beautiful as ever- he says making my cheeks turn a shade of tomato.
They all stand up and gather their stuff to leave and Brandon comes up to me.
-Only one thing- he says taking my hair out of the ponytail- that's more like it.
-Oh my hair is disgusting today-I say shyly.
-It really isn't-he says stepping away to go get his jacket and flashing me a comforting smile.
"What in the world just happened?" I think.
My cheeks are by now a shade of lava. I really don't deserve any of these guys.
After a 10 minute wait for Nick to finish cleaning his shoes we head to the van once more. I sit between Austin and Zion. Nick is driving and Edwin is in the passenger sit. Brandon is in the seat behind me.
-Where are we going again?-I ask.
-We actually didn't tell you-answers Brandon sticking his head out from the back of my seat.
-And we aren't telling you- screams Edwin with a playful and mischievous smile.
-Oh hell nah y'all can be taking me to a slaughter house or something- I answer.
-You did always hate surprises- says Zion laughing and I nod- Well that's too bad.
I punch Zion playfully in the arm and Nick turns back to me as we get to a red light:
-Slaughter house? Really?
-There's always that possibility- answers Brandon laughing.
The rest of the journey is filled with laughter and music. When we get to the spot I laugh.
-A bar? Really?- I ask slightly disappointed.
-Not just any bar- answers Austin- this was the first bar we came to in LA and it's pretty dope.
We walk in and Zion takes my hand and flashes me a smile when he realizes he took me by surprise. It really was an amazing bar. The walls were filled with amazing art work and every music they played was better than the last. We start dancing and then Bon Jovi starts playing.
-BON JOVI IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BAND- I yell.
Brandon's head instantly turns to me and he yells back:
-I ALREADY LOVE YOU.
I chuckle at the thought of Brandon Arreaga actually loving me. We scream the lyrics together and when the song ends we pout. Zion grabs me and pulls me to a corner at some point.
-Hey B uhm just thought I'd tell you Brandon has a girlfriend okay?
I laugh histeric.
-And why would I care? I'm not thinking of him that way- I say between laughs.
-I just thought...- he replies- ah forget it.
I grab his face with my hand and get on my tip toes saying:
-You need to get over yourself Zion Kuwonu.
He laughs and puts his arm around me leading me back to the dance floor.
When we get home and get our pijamas on I sigh and sit on the couch. Brandon walks in wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.
-Hey B- I say.
-Hey B- he answers back and giggles sitting next to me.
-Two bees uh?- says Zion walking in. He's only wearing sweatpants and I try hard not to look at his chest and abs.
-Yeah where is your shirt though Caleb?-I ask.
-Couldn't find it I'm sorry- he replies shrugging.
-No need to apologize- I say and instantly regret saying it as I see a hint of confusion but slight happiness on Zion's face.
-Good night Bec- he says stepping up to where I was sitting and lowering his face to kiss my head. I blush and reply in a shy mumble "good night Z". He goes away and I pass my hand through my face as if it were to eliminate the redness.
-Yeah y'all are cute- says Brandon all of a sudden never taking his eyes off his phone.
-Cute?- I reply taken back from surprise- we are like brother and sister it'll never happen.
-Yeah right- says Brandon with an ironic laugh.
I stand up from the couch causing him to look up from his phone.
-Goodnight Brandon- I say flashing him an attacked smile.
-Goodnight Rebecca- he replies smiling at me.
Ugh I'm trying to be mad at him can't he stop being cute for a second?
I go to bed and all I can think about is what more do I have to look forward to in these two weeks....