Chapter 2- Two Bees In A Pod

-Yo Z I'm here- i say.
I've just landed in LA and am currently on the airport bathroom talking on the phone with Zion.
-Ah okay can you Uber to our house? I'll send you the address- he asks with an excited tone.
-Oh sure I'll be right there in like 30 minutes k?
-Sure thang! See ya soon B!
-See ya Z.
I end the call and look in the mirror. My slightly red but mostly brown hair is extremely messy. I try to fix it with my hands but there's no point. I put my hair in a ponytail and loosen up the bangs so it doesn't look that tidy like I tried too hard. My eyes look as tired as ever but I've never been more awake. I mean I'm gonna be visiting a house full of boys it's pretty clear I'm gonna be slightly dead especially since all of them are hot.
Sooner than I realize I'm standing in front of the prettymuch house. My heart races faster than my brain can process and I feel it in my throat. I knock on the door twice and am surprised as it isn't Zion that greets me but Brandon. I recognize him immediately and my heart drops to the floor. He really is as gorgeous in person as in my phone.
-Hey you must be Becca right?- he asks smiling which sets butterflies in my stomach.
-Yeah humm Zion must have warned you I'd be coming right?
Why did I just ask that oh my god point out the obvious again will ya? Brandon chuckles and says:
-Yeah he did, he's just getting ready in his room. Come on in- he adds gently pushing my back towards the entrance of the house.
-Getting ready uh? Do I require such special getting ready time?
-Apparently you do haha- he replies- let me take those into the study- he says pointing to my bags.
-Wait what?- I ask confused.
-The study... you'll be staying here right? We have a spare room with a couch bed thingy.
My heart skips a beat.
-Oh uhm I have money for an hotel but if it isn't much of a bother...- I say trying to look cool whilst I'm freaking out inside. Brandon exits with my bags towards what I assume is the study.
-Of course it isn't a bother- says a voice coming from behind me. I recognize it as Edwins voice.
I look back and smile at him.
-Hey!-  I say.
-Hey B!- he says hugging me.
I've talked to Edwin before on instagram. He's such a cool guy, always willing to do whatever for who he loves.
-So the chop isn't photoshopped is it?- I ask rubbing his recently cut hair. He chuckles and puts his arm around me.
-It most certainly is not- says Brandon taking me off guard- so they call you B too uh?
-Oh yeah haha that's gonna be quite confusing I'm sorry!
-Not really it was quite lonely being the only bee in this house- he says with a beaming smile on his face. Wow he's adorable.
I'm caught off guard by someone grabbing me from the back and swirling me around. I notice it's Zion because no one in the house is that tall.
-ZION OMG YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME- I say slapping his chest playfully once he lets me down.
-I missed you too Bec- he says hugging me tightly. His smell is still the same and his warmth still manages to make me feel welcome into his arms. He lets me go and we freeze looking at each other. His eyes are still his eyes, winged and sweet, they stare at me curved as his mouth turns to a smile. My heart beats fast.
-I've missed you like hell cheetohead! Those dreads do make quite a look- I say moving his dreads around to annoy him.
-oh shut up- he says putting an arm around me, practically squeezing me out of existence.
-He knows he's hot you don't have to feed his ego- says a voice behind me.
It's Nick and he's eating a sandwich.
-Thank you Nicholas- says Zion bowing to him.
Nick laughs and extends me a hand.
-Nicholas Mara, pleasure to make your acquaintance.
I laugh and shake his hand saying:
-Becca, and the pleasure is all mine.
-Well you've met everyone except for Austy, where the hell did skater boy go?- says Zion unwrapping his arm from my shoulders. Austin pops out from the back of the room after a few calls and comes up to me smiling. His energy is so positive it makes me instantly happy.
-Hi I'm Becca!- I say.
-I'm Austin but you can call me Porter.
-Wow your hair- I say.
He shakes it around.
-It's as glorious in person- I add laughing.
Brandon looks up at me from his phone and giggles. Zion yells "WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE" and all the guys clap.
Wow this is gonna be a good two weeks.