Chapter 13- I'll Keep You Safe

We both take our shirts off and Brandon runs to the water. I take my shorts off and meet him. It's freezing but somehow I'm okay with it cause Brandon is there.
-Brandon without glasses uh?-  I say swimming towards him and cupping his face.
-It's a rare sight- he says laughing and taking both my hands that were cupping his face in his. He then quickly swims a little back and suddenly splashes me.
-BRANDON OMG- I scream- OH HELL NO YOU'RE DEAD-I yell swimming fast towards him ,he swims faster, running away from me.
-YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME- he yells as he swims.
-YOU'RE SO LUCKY IM A BAD SWIMMER-I yell and stop swimming taking my position as defeated. I look around looking for B. My heart beats fast as my eyes roam the ocean and don't find him. Suddenly I feel someone grab me from underwater and lift me up on their shoulders.
-BRANDON GOSH YOU SCARED ME - I yell moving his hair around. He pushes me off his shoulders making me dive into the water with a  back flip. I swim back up and laugh.
-You're a sneaky one- I say and he chuckles- you can't do that ever again though cause I was worried you got eaten by a sea monster.
-Sea monster?- he asks wheezing.
-HEY THEY EXIST- I scream and splash him.
-God you're a lunatic- he says with a chuckle.
-And you love me like this- I add with a wink.
-Yup that's a fact- he says with a striking smile. I swim towards him and hug him, the water between us freezing but our bodies not. His body heat keeps me warm through every wave that hits us.
-You're the best friend ever B- I say burying my head in his neck once more- I don't deserve you or any of this.
-No, you are the best friend ever and you deserve the world Bec-he says moving me around in the water, never letting go of me.
-Gosh Brandon what would I have done without you in LA?- I say.
-You'd be miserable- he answers and I slap his back laughing. I let him go and he stares into my eyes with a serious look.
-Feels good to know at least I have you cause life can really suck- he says and I stare at him as his eyes turn sad. I can tell he's thinking about Charlotte.
-Hey I have your back B, always- I say smiling at him gracefully- and life CAN suck but as long as we got each other, it never will, deal?- I ask putting my pinky up.
-Deal- he says wrapping his pinky in mine with a huge smile.
//
@itsbeccatho                                                      :

Likes: @misstremblay , @brandon_arreaga , @therealnickmara and 1299 other people@itsbeccatho take me away// picture taken by @brandon_arreaga ♥️

@itsbeccatho take me away// picture taken by @brandon_arreaga ♥️.
view all 972 comments
@brandon_arreaga such an amazing afternoon with you B😇♥️
@misstremblay what a beautiful picture my love!
@therealnickmara wig. flew.
@prettywayicons we stan a talented photographer and a gorgeous model.
@beanzfohlife sis switches lanes quicker than I do that's impressive💀
//