Chapter 3- The Nuthouse

Saying that dinner time with the boys is messy is an understatement. When the clock struck 6pm they went ballistic. The concert started at 8pm and they had two hours to eat and get to the venue.
-WHERE DO YALL WANNA ORDER FROM?- screams Nick from the living room.
-CHICK-FIL-A - answers Brandon, also screaming, from the other corner of the house, on his room.
Whilst all this madness is happening I'm on the couch catching up with Zion and discussing the importance of fanny packs with Edwin.
-I want Panda Express ,Nickelodeon!!- screams Zion.
-Call me that one more time and the only thing you'll eat is my ass- he answers. I laugh.
-we can only eat one thing dumbass so y'all better decide quick cause I gotta pick my outfit for the show-adds nick.
-Can you go get Brandon so we can negotiate?- asks Zion with a pleading look.
-Yeah sure-I answer standing up from the couch.
-Sixth door on the right- screams Edwin as I enter the hall.
I knock on Brandons door and he replies with a  "I WANT CHICK-FIL-A" while opening the door.
When he opens it I see him dressed with his iconic strawberry jacket and a simple white tee underneath. I've never seen anyone rock a fruit jacket so well. When he sees me he looks shocked. I laugh.
-Yeah I know you want Chick-fil-A and I think it's a pretty great choice but Z wants something else so y'all have to negotiate- I say in a goofy tone.
-I swear to god I'm gonna kill someone- he replies and passes next to me, storming to the kitchen- I NEED MA CHICK-FIL-A.
I laugh and follow him towards the kitchen where all the guys were.
After a 20 minute debate we decide to order from both places after all and eat in a hurry when the food arrives. We get in the guys' black van and drive to the concert venue bumping 10k hours and would you mind all the way there.
I look around and get a reality slap. I'm actually standing right here with these goofs in a car listening to their own songs and screaming the lyrics. I look to my right where Zion is sitting. He stops singing and looks at me smiling genuinely.
When we get to the concert venue the guys are welcomed by hundreds of Beanz screaming.
Zion takes my hand as the van door opens and we all exit. We make our way through the flashes with a few selfie stops and hugs in the way and finally get backstage.
The boys do a quick soundcheck and I sit down and watch them. A wave of pride strikes me when I see Zion on stage and my whole body is set with chills.

When the show finally starts I watch the whole thing from the backstage (putting to waste the 10 bucks I spent in the concert tickets that I shouldn't have bought) with my eyes full of tears and singing along to every song

When the show finally starts I watch the whole thing from the backstage (putting to waste the 10 bucks I spent in the concert tickets that I shouldn't have bought) with my eyes full of tears and singing along to every song. How did I ever get this lucky?
When they leave the stage I instantly jumped at Zion and hugged him repeating how proud I was of him and how much I loved him.
-I love you too B but seriously you need to chill haha- he says letting go of me and kissing my forehead gently.
-Y'all we have a meet and greet to hit up- says Austin jumping up and down with adrenaline running through his veins.
-Catch ya later Bec- says Brandon winking at me. They all leave for the m&g and I am guided to the back entrance to patiently wait for their return. When they came back Zion threw his arm around my shoulders and we all headed out to the van. We were once again greeted by the Beanz but eventually were able to get into the van and soon enough we were home again.
Wow "home", my home is now one I share with 5 amazingly talented guys, at least for the upcoming 2 weeks. Should I even leave?
When we get home I head to my "room" and get dressed in leggings and a sweatshirt. As soon as I step out into the living room all the guys look at me confused.
-What do you think you're doing Becca?-says Edwin with a harsh tone.
I look at them confused and embarrassed.
-Come on guys, ease it. She's new- says Brandon standing up and standing next to me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and says calmly:
-We wanna take you out and spoil you since it's your first night in LA.
-Wait what?
-Yeah we wanna spoil you B- says Zion picking me up and sweeping me off my feet. He carries me to my room- so you gonna get some nice clothes on okay?
-It's not that you don't look good in sporty causal- yells nick from the living room making me laugh.
-Imma leave you to it then-says Zion steeping away from the door.
I close the door and hear Zion scream:
-WE GOING OUT!!
Well this is gonna be an interesting night.