thirty seven

"hey, hoe!"

"what, hoe?" taehyung replied back, walking inside the mall.

"where are you?! oh my god, you're so fucking sloooow!"

"i'm here! calm down," his eyes finally found jimin, who's on the second floor. "i see you! look down!"

jimin looked down while he ended the call. he waved to jimin who pointed his phone at him.

he did a 'v' pose and smiled under his mask, which is useless, but it's kim taehyung.

as he went towards jimin, a girl suddenly called him by the name 'v'.

"v!" the girl said, catching his attention. "you are v right? bwii_95 on instagram?"

"y-yes... why?"

the girl and her friends squealed. "can we take a picture with you? if it's okay."

a-a picture? with me? how did they even know that i am v?

"i-it's fine." he stuttered, feeling his heart beat raising.

"thank you!"

"and your voice is really deep!"

taehyung managed to let out a small chuckle, the girls melting at the sound of it. "i get that a lot."

the girls took a selfie with taehyung and one of them hugged him, making his eyes to go wide.

"thank you so much, v!"

"y-you're welcome. bye," he left the scene immediately, feeling shocked and flustered by that sudden encounter.

what was that..?

-----

(A/N: hello everyone i just wanted to ask if anyone knows the game called 'detroit become human'? because i've been thinking of doing a crossover of btsxdbh. idk it's an idea that suddenly popped into my mind. just wanted to let you know.)