fifty one

"hey, my wonderful bunnies—pfft!" jungkook laughed at his own intro, looking at the camera.

he's recording a new video for his channel, along with his very special guest.

"so do you remember tae—i mean, v hyung? he's back!" he did a motion with his hands, taehyung showing up on screen.

he's still wearing his mask, which disappointed the younger, but he didn't pay attention to it.

"this'll be our first video on the channel! are you excited?" jungkook asked, his wide smile never leaving his face.

"i am excited!" the older replied with the same energy as jungkook, but his voice cracked making the other laugh.

"That voice crack!" jungkook says, laughing while clutching his stomach.

"shut up." taehyung playfully shoved him away. "anyway, what are we doing today?"

"well..." there was a pause, taehyung patiently waited for him to answer. "i... honestly don't know."

"really, kook?" taehyung shook his head while his hand connected with his forehead.

"i thought we could have like a vlog or something random! but hyung, are you hungry? because i am."

"it's like 12 in the morning..." taehyung made eye contact with the camera before answering. "but i am hungry."

"let's order foooood!" jungkook raised both of his hands, smiling widely. but he suddenly turned to the camera with a 'serious' face. "don't ask why we're still recording at 12 am."