thirty four

jungkook listened to taehyung's voice over and over again.

he loves taehyung's voice. he couldn't understand why taehyung would lie about his voice.

his stomach fluttered and his heartbeat increased when he heard how beautiful and mesmerizing the older's voice is.

"damn, am i going crazy?"

-----

"park jimin!!!" taehyung shouted, slamming jimin's door open.

but he immediately regretted opening the door because he saw his bestfriend half-naked on his bed. with yoongi.

"holy shit, my eyes!" he closed the door, his face probably red as a tomato.

after that awkward scene, the three of them sat at the living room.

"don't you know how to lock doors?" taehyung asked.

"don't you know how to knock?" jimim raised his eyebrows. "and besides, i didn't know you'd be home early."

taehyung only rolled his eyes at jimin, adjusting his mask.

"oh, by the way, this is yoongi hyung. yoongi hyung meet my bestfriend, taehyung."

yoongi slightly smiled and nodded his head. "nice meeting you."

"i-it's nice meeting you too."

"so your the one that jungkook's been talking about."

taehyung felt his heart flutter at the sound of the boy's name. "w-what?"

"he talks about you everytime. that boy probably likes you, taehyung." yoongi said, jimin agreeing with him.

taehyung blushed and looked away, flustered. "th-that's impossible. he wouldn't like me."

"well, you never know."

"a-anyway, jimin why did you post the video?!" taehyung pointed at jimin, changing the subject.

"what vid—Oh." jimin laughed, throwing his head back. "well i just want everyone to know how good my bestfriend sings."

"i'm not even good at—"

"oh shush! you're good at singing. end of conversation."