Chapter 3: Tom's POV

Tom's POV

It's been a few days now since the girl at the concert got took away from me, 3 days to be precise. I miss her face, I keep getting flash backs of the night. I wish I could of met her at the tourbus that night. It would of been great, we would of got a take away, listened to music, watch films and have cuddles. I never would of went any where with her as we had only just met. I still feel so bad, I don't know if it was my fault or what it was but I still feel guilty. She is still in hosptial and I want to see her but I want to give her family privacy. I guess I should go for a walk or something as I haven't left my house and I haven't showered either. Gross. I know.

*RING RING*

My doorbell was ringing, so I finally moved my arse off the sofa and got up to see who it was. I have rejected all of the boys calls and kept my front door locked. I don't know why I feel so bad as I barely knew her! I peeped through the little hole in the door, and I could see the goofy Danny Jones, he had his bright red baseball cap on, black jeans and a casual top. And of course he wore his stupid little smile on his face.

I opened the door and I was greeted with his Bolton accent going

"Dude, where were you? Why haven't you answered my messages or calls?" He walked in and gave me a hug and patted my back. I knew he wouldn't be pissed off at me as he is to much of a caring charcter.

"I've been in my house?" I smirked as he gave a confused face, he was always a slow one," Nah I'm joking, I have just been pretty bummed out at what happened at the concert the other night. I just can't stop thinking about it or her! I felt a conncection you know?"

"Everything will be ok with her, and who was she anyway?" Danny questioned. I knew he wouldn't understand fully what I felt with this girl, and it sounds so stuopid as I didn't even know her name! I just know she was special, and I have no clue why. Gut feeling I guess?

"I don't know dude, she just was beautiful and caught my eye! She felt special and I don't know why?" I could feel tears threating to poor out as the conversation about her got deeper, the butterflies re-appeared in my stomach and a flash of her face covered my eyes. A questionable look plastered his face, I knew he was thinking on what to say, even though he had no clue! Danny was pretty easy to tell what he was thinking, it just covers his whole face. Bless him. I decided to not let him get to any deeper thought and offer him a coffee.

"Want a coffe mate?" He nodded, he could never reject a coffe haha! He placed himself down at the kitchen table as the kettle boiled.