Chapter 2: Tom's POV

Tom's POV

So today was the final day of the McBusted tour, I have to say I am pleased it has come to an end as I miss it being just us four against the world, but this tour has been pretty amazing! Matt was doing his eyeliner as we all waited for him by the doors to go on stage, he was always the last one to get ready but Danny was a close second. You could hear the fans chanting our names as the security was ready and raring to go.

"You ready to go boys?"I cheered, as they all wooped and wooed nodding their heads and jumping up and down.

"Lets do this" Harry prractically screamed, we all got into a circle and put our hands in the middle doing the Danny Jones' famous tension hands! A rush of excitment and nervousness shot through me, what if I messed up? I could fall off the stage? But I know all of these were just the stupid before show nerves. This show would be amazing. The fireworks blasted off into the air as we jumped out of the stage. I felt like a superhero or something like that, it was pretty cool! As soon as Doug and Matt played the intro to Air Hostess a fan saying my name caught my eye. She was beautiful! Her long flowy brown hair in curls, and bright green eyes just had me hypnotized She didn't stop looking at me and I could see in her face that she was over whelmed but the fact we had just made eye contact. Every time I tried to look away I just couldn't help but look back over at her and sing the words to her! She looked different from the normal fan, I don't know how but she made me feel a different way to anyone ever has before. She sent tingles through my body and made me heart pound. I need to know her name.

I could see in the corner of my eye that Danny was looking at me, SHIT! I had missed my lyrics to sing. Dam it! I could feel the whole arena just stare at me like come on Tom sing then! Shit shit shit! That girl had me. How she had done it I don't know. But I need to know more about her! She got into the concert quite quickly and was the only one who jumped, danced and sang through out it all, she was perfect.

By the time it had came to the end of the concert I knew I had to do something to get her closer to me, just so I could get to know her. I needed to! She made me feel special! I kind of recognised her from other cocnerts but.. Before I knew it I was looking at her again. I knew I had locked eyes with her and I had her under my trance. I grabbed her hands, her soft soft hands and pulled her up on stage. She looked nervous and shy. It was cute. I pulled her in for a hug, her smell was beautiful I can't describe it but it was unsual. I liked it. ALOT! I nuzled my head into her neck, it was like a perfect fit, I could feel her heart beating fast and that she was shaking so I pulled her in tighter. She had a peitie figure, just the perfect size for me to cuddle, I realized that the crowd were going 'awww' and I could feel the intensity of the boys death stares in the back of my neck saying ' dude what the fuck are you doing?' but I didn't care I wanted to hold her for as long as possible. I finally moved my head to on top of hers and whispered in her ear ' are you ok?' I felt a small nod lift my head up and down. I pulled away but carried on holding her hand, I couldn't left go. I started singing the words to all about you, and went in for another hug. But this time I ran my hands up and down her back before I stopped right above her bum. I knew I couldn't of gone any lower as I had about 20,000 people watching me. But it killled me to stop. I wanted to explore. I whispered in her ear again "meet me outside by the tour bus" I knew this was risky but she said ok before I pulled away and sang and played. The buzzing feeling inside of me wouldn't leave. I had butterflies going crazy inside my stomach and a smile couldn't leave my face.

But before I knew it, she was on the floor. She was bleeding. Paramedics rushed onto stage and pulled her away on this weird stretcher. My stomach tied into a billion knots. I felt sick and my head was going funny. Tears were trying to escape as she got carried away to somewhere unknown.