A Talk with Emma Swan?

Times clock is about to Stop~ West
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
West's POV
Finally after planning our plans we all went home to hopefully finally get sleep. I was walking with Harry. We started talking about how we literally went to Wonderland and our parents didn't care.
Once we got home Emma and Killian were their cooking dinner. Emma saw us and hugged us, as Killian hugged me and patted Harry's back.
We all sat at a table and started to eat our food. Emma asked how things we're and once I told her everything that has happened she could only nod.
"West... Can I speak with you please?" She said as we both went to our room.
"West.. There's something you should know about... Wonderland.. " Emma started. I looked at her with curious eyes.
"As you know before you were born and your new friends Alice came to Wonderland... Only a few know this story... Well Alice is Evil".
What?! I looked at her with disbelief. Alice? The young, childish, skiddish, loving little girl?
" What? "I said. Emma looked down then at me again.
" The REAL story, is when she came to Wonderland she tried to take over and help Time kill everyone... But she failed thanks to the Mad Hatter and everyone and she along with Time left. Swearing their revenge. " Emma spoke to me.
"We all made the story up so that no body evil would go looking for Time and her.. " She finished.
I looked at her blankly with basically no expression.
"So.. You want me to basically make sure in life that Time and Alice don't join forces again? " I asked. Honestly, I was so confused and I didn't want to really keep my guard up THAT much.
"Well... Hopefully you won't need to... " Emma spoke before leaving.

God. What else am I being lied to about?!

-----------Later the next day! -------
West's POV
It was the next day and Harry and I were eating breakfast while Killian was helping clean dishes and Emma was helping my hungover mom.
I have to admit mom has gotten a little better at being a mom. She at least doesn't throw things at me, she says I'm pretty, and she said for once that she was proud of me and my Royal position.
She's actually hugged me and did my hair and we gave each other makeovers. And she doesn't get As drunk as she used too. Now only 2 days a week.
After breakfast Harry and I raced to our gangs hideout where we were met with a huge mural with our symboles on it.

Kitty's was a cat shadow on a tree
Bunny's was a rabbit shadow
Maddie's was a tea cup
Roses was a red crown and rose
Jays was a cobra
Evies was her magic mirror
Carlos was a shadow of a dog
Mals was a dragon

And in the middle it read
'Long Live Evil'
"Like it? " Mal said with a smirk standing next to me.
"Love it Malsey" I said using her nickname I gave her. She nods and we turn to see everyone else standing their waiting for orders. Mal goes and walks towards then and join a them. They are all looking at me.
"Well what do we do... Captain? " Harry said taking his pirate hat off bowing towards me.
"We take an action to kick Times ass" I said as we all howled and yelled in satisfaction. Then... We all got to work.
Times clock is about to Stop