The Plan

...Madness ~ Rose
—————————————————————
West's POV
   Everyone was inside our base when all of a suddenly everything froze. I looked around and noticed I wasn't frozen. All of a sudden I saw Time come out from the back room.
   He looked at me evily with satisfaction and he waved at me then snapping his fingers. Finally everything turned normal again as everyone was talking as if nothing has happened.
   I turned and looked at Frankie. She looked at me and saw that I was worried.
  "Yo Wicked you good? " She asked as I just nodded my head. Maybe it was all in my head?

~~~~~Later that day was time to go back to Wonderland. Mal and Evie brought these smoke paint bombs to attack with.
  Also since Wonderland the actual Wonderland had magic they also brought their spell books and mirror.
   I brought my wand,  and the Wickeds had swords along with Harry and Carlos. Frankie was in charge with Jay to activating the magic sand timer.
   Later everyone wrote letters of what we were doing and we hid them around the hide out just in case if we get stuck or die in Wonderland it won't be a complete mystery.
  "Ready everyone" Frankie said as we walked right up to a portal that had opened to go to Wonderland. We all nodded.  We were all scared... Mostly cus we could all die at the age of 13 and 14 but whatever. (Help)
   I looked at the portal and looked at the Wickeds. Maddie looked at me and jumped in, following Bunny,  then Kitty. Finally I went in.
  Breath. Deep breaths. I felt myself falling. It was dark then a clock flew past me. Then I saw some dressers, drawers, then random items.
  Finally I saw some light at the end of the fall and landed on a soft/hard surface. I finally opened my eyes to see that I had landed on Harry's chest.
   "Oww that hurt a lot" Bunny said getting up with a little help from Jay who looked concerned. Bunny then rubbed her back and she looked at Jay and hugged him in thanks. Jay turned a bright red. I smirked.
  "Looks like ya fell for me love? " Harry said smirking looking at me. I got up playfully rolling my eyes and once everyone was up we looked around.
   Wonderland was.. Fading. The colors seemed dull and not as... Bright. Some patches of the world was already black which scared Maddie.
    "We need to hurry up and keep going, if Time succeeds then all of Wonderland will be... " Mal said as Rose cut her off.
    "... Madness" Rose finished as Kitty and Maddie along with Bunny gasped. I saw Bunny squeak a little and she accidentally grabbed onto Jays vest.
   Jay wrapped an arm around Bunny as we continued to walk around Wonderland.