Coming Home to Him...

"He was my best friend we can't live without each other." West Wicked
— — — — — — —  — — — — —
West’s Pov
   Finally everyone got to the main ballroom where everyone was dancing. I was then currently talking with my friends when Evie grabbed my arm and politely took me to another part of the party.

   “Listen West...I know your mad at him and I am too but, Harry needs you...I know your both young I mean your 12, but Harry is...broken” she says with seriousness written all over her face. I couldn't understand.

   “What?... But he can't be 'broken’” I said trying to make sense of the situation. Soon Evie explains how Harry won't eat or sleep while I was gone. Even Emma and Killian were worried for their son. He has gone mad! She told me he mumbles with his eyes open and he hasn't showered. Apparently only when Emma helps him.

   I look down at my sparkly shoes. I can't believe I could be so selfish. I ran away because I knew that Harry might hurt me but I was hurting HIM.

   My Harry. My best friend was dying. All because of me and I never wanted that. I soon looked at Evie with slightly red eyes.

  “Evie I have to go see him! He needs to sleep and eat and be himself again. I know he didn't mean to hurt me but I'm hurting him….come on” I said while Evie nodded and we linked arms leaving the party.

  We got to my room and changed into normal clothes. Look at me West Wicked in love with her best friend age 12 and she's hurting him…. We soon got out of the palace and made a run towards the forest.

   Once we got there I noticed Kitty sipping tea on a tree branch.

    “Kitty!” I said looking at her in disbelief, “your supposed to be at the party?” I said.

    “And so are you your majesty? But I know you need to get back to your lover hurry up Princess West” she said with a cheeky grin. I nodded looking at Evie as she nodded as well.

   Pretty soon Kitty took out magical scissors and cut a whole for us to jump through. After jumping I noticed we were back in boring ugly Isle. Me and Evie ran towards Harry’s home.

   I needed to get home to him right away. I need to apologize. But most importantly I need my best friend back.

Layer that day…

   We finally got to the house and then we noticed Harry sitting on the couch with Emma begging him to eat.

  I opened the door and looked at him. He saw me. He then shot up. I got a good look of his bloodshot eyes and his scruffy hair and he did look skinny.

   “Harry…” I breathed. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back as tight as he could. I rubbed his hair on the back of his head and he kissed my cheek.

  “West I thought you left me...I'm sorry I...I love you...I never meant to hurt you and for you to leave” he said crying. I hugged him and grabbed his hands and wrapped them around me as we hugged. I kept telling him it was ok.

  Later that night he finally ate for probably the first time in a while. And took a proper shower. Sooner or later we were in each other's arms whispering ourselves to sleep. He was my best friend we can't live without each other.