Never Thought?

Move or my first mate will Hook you. ~ Uma
Pics of room below ↓|↓|↓|↓|
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
West's Pov
It's been a day since Mal gave me the offer that I took, kinda ment for like vacation days or like a slumberparty. But I didn't really care. I then finally making many trips back and forth to the places I needed to be got all of my supplies to the guys hideout and to my own little room. When I got there, I got to work. I painted the room black with also blending in some emerald green into the mix. Then I got my bed in and my carpet.

 Then I got my bed in and my carpet

Bed/ most of room above ^|^|^|

Green carpet ^|^|^|

Dresser^|^|^|^After settling in I did manage to pack a few clothes since I am kinda a fashionista

Dresser^|^|^|^
After settling in I did manage to pack a few clothes since I am kinda a fashionista. They were mostly emerald green clothes. A little black in the mix and red. Finally I heard footsteps behind me. Mal and her gang. "Wow impressive love the black" Mal said. I nodded in response. "Omg you have so many cute clothes!" Evie squealed. "Thanks!" I said. Carlos and Jay just hopped on my bed messing up my beding. I just giggled. "Hey West we were gonna go out ya know reck havoc wanna come?" Carlos asked. "Yeah that's perfect then I can show everyone I'm a better their than Jay"I said giggling. Jay with his cocky and flirty attitude just rolled his eyes and smiled winking at me. I giggled some more. So after changing out of my black now with green speckled overalls we went out.
It was now later and getting dark. Jay and I swipped a few things, and Mal and I got to bond and we clicked like sisters. Evie and I talked a bit about fashion. Then soon we all got hungry and went to find some food. We found a fish shop and I wondered what was inside. "Hey how about we eat here?" I suggested. Everyone looked scared, Mal annoyed. "We can't my ex friend Uma is there and we don't talk to her" Mal said bluntly. "Uma?" I asked. "Never heard of her?" Evie said while Mal added "I'm not surprised". "Uma daughter of Ursula" Evie finished. Oh! I thought. We then just kept on walking as we reached a pirate restaurant. We walked in and noticed the owner. Then I realized, "Smee!"I said running to him hugging him. "Why hello West!" Smee said all happily. I knew Smee Killian's first mate ran a pirate restaurant but I didn't know they were still open. Finally my friends came. "Why hello!Are you West's friends? (Everyone nodded)  I used to babysit West when she was a baby" Smee said ruffling my hair. You see Smee was like a father to me playing kinda both mom and dad roles. Everyone smiled.
Soon we were seated and the waitress came over to take our orders. Finally after taking a sip of my strawberry milkshake a boy walked in the store. Then a few more...then HARRY...then I guess...Uma?! "This is a raid hand over your money and everything!" Uma yelled. All the pirates with her cheered....even Harry. I frowned. Then I saw Smee get worried as the pirates drew swords. Uma heading for the cashier register. I ran in front of her stopping her. "What do you think you are doing?" I said with a smirk. "Move or my first mate will Hook you. My eyes went wide. Harry stepped closer with a smirk...then his eyes widened. From the looks of it 2 best friends on opposite sides enemies to each other. "Move her Harry"Uma said with a smirk. I drew my sword. Harry drew his. He hit me first. I wasn't ready. What I didn't know Killian and Emma arrived and saw it all happen. Harry sliced my arm. I was now bleeding. With a deep cut in my right arm. Mal and everyone got mad and threw the pirates out. Mr.Smee even took some out not caring if we were only 12. My eyes became watery I covered my arm, soon my hands were covered with blood. I dared myself not to cry. Jay ran to me and got Infront of me and Harry protectively. Evie and Carlos ran to my aid. While Mal came to me moving Jay yelling in Harry's face. Due to all the blood I saw, I became dizzy and passed out.