I hand him my ID, "Y/N? Why are you here?" The guard asks. "I got the RK800 model." I say. The guard looks in the car toward Connor.

"Alright, go on in." The gate begins to open as we go through.

That was easier than expected, well, I was the second creator of CyberLIfe after all...

We reach the front door and me and Connor get out. A couple of guards met us and begin to show us the way.

"You can leave, I've got this." I say. "We can't do that, it was an order to lead you two." The guard says. "Oh, alright." I say.

There's no changing it if they've got an order. I guess I'll have to do this the hard way.

We walk into the building, it's changed so much since I've last been here. It's definitely more....futuristic.

We go into an elevator and I look over to Connor. I'm pretty sure me and him have the same idea.

Connor quickly punches the guard in front of him, as I grab my gun and shoot the guard in front of me, then shooting the other guard.

"Did you record his voice?" I ask. "Of course I did." Connor says. Connor speaks into the elevator, changing the floor.

We begin to go down to where all the androids are held. As long as there's no interruptions, everything will go by smoothly.

We reach the floor of all the androids and we walk out of the elevator. It's quiet here, it's so....strange.

I look around at all these androids, they look so dead, so lifeless.

I look over to Connor, who is already about to free an android.

I walk a little further, looking at each android. I stop and take a closer look at an android.

Hang on....this is-

The android jumps out at me and takes my gun, pointing the gun at me. Connor let's go of the Android and looks toward me.

I don't move, I think I might've stopped breathing as well. On the outside I'm calm, but on the inside I'm freaking out and I'm so scared. I just got Connor back, I can't lose him now.

"Leave, Leave or else she dies." The android says. I look over to the android.

It's....another Connor model? Wait....it has blue eyes?

It's wearing the same jacket, the same hair style and the same voice. It's eyes are blue though....only the RK900 has blue eyes.

"Cameron?" I ask. He looks over to me, "How did you-....that doesn't matter, you need to leave now! I will shoot!" Cameron threatens.

(Y'all, I know technically RK900 has a slightly different body build than RK800, but let's just pretend they're the same for the story plot, ya?)

I look back over to Connor, who looks extremely worried.

"Please, don't shoot her! Take me instead." Connor says. "Ha! I know she's special to you, I'm not letting her go for you!" Cameron says.

I'm pretty sure Connor got fed up, because he quickly lunged toward Cameron, tackling Cameron down.

The gun falls and I quickly rush and pick the gun up.

I look back at the two androids, ready to shoot Cameron. Except... damn it! They look exactly the same, it looks like Cameron changed his eyes to the same colour as Connor's.

Now they look exactly the same.

Both of the androids look at me, both holding their hands up. "Y/N! I'm Connor!" The android on the right says.

"He's lying! I'm Connor! Shoot him!" The right one says.

I don't know who to shoot.  "Ask us questions!  Questions only the real Connor would know!" The right one says.

"Yes! Let's do that!" The left one says.

Alright, something only Connor would know...

"What happened at Jericho?" I ask. "I gave the location to the station! You got mad at me because of something stupid I did!" The left one says.

I point my gun toward the right one. "Ask a different question! That one was easy." The right one says.

"When did I get Boomer?" I ask. "You got him August 20th, he was 2 weeks old!" The right one says.

"That's too easy! Please Y/N!" The left one says.

I take a deep breath, I know a question. "What happened to my parents?" I ask.

"You don't have parents." The right one says. "I didn't ask who, I asked what happened." I say.

"Your father worked in Detroit, he was shot by an android and he later died a few hours later.  Your mother couldn't take the pain and started drinking and doing drugs, she never showed you love, she also starved you and kicked you out of the house. You later found out that your mother was confirmed dead from suicide, you went to every one of your family members but no one would help you!  You were found on the streets and put into an orphanage, when you were 18 you moved to Detroit to become a police officer, you graduated top of all your classes! And now you're here..." The left one says.

I quickly shoot the right android.

The bullet in his head, with blue blood dripping down.  His eyes go back to blue and his jacket shows the RK900 model on it.

I'm sorry Cameron...

"Y/N....are you okay?" Connor asks.  "Just free the androids! Markus won't have a lot of time left!" I say. I hear Connor turn back and free an android.

I begin to hear the androids freeing each other.  I look down at Cameron. My heart breaks, he was so kind. I trust we can get Cameron back, except, he'll be different.

There'll be no program he has to follow, he can be a part of this family...

(Uhm, okay so... would y'all want a sequel???? But like. I was given a GREAT idea for a sequel from jadonbodca like, AMAZING IDEA! I don't want to spoil the sequel yet, but would y'all want it? I just need confirmation that you guys would actually read it)