»29« Implant

"I cannot change you so I must replace you"

Y/N's POV:

"How could I stay away from my little sister?" I smile. Alice smiles wide and wipes the tears forming on my face. "Everything will be fine." Alice says.

I stand up and watch as Alice sits back with Kara.

"Please be careful, CyberLife always have scanners that can tell a human from an android, so be careful." I say. "We will." Kara smiles.

I nod at them and head for the door. I look back at all the androids, they're alive, and they deserve freedom. I'll do whatever it takes...

~~~~

I get back to Hank's place, it's 4 pm...

I should get back home, I need to ask Connor about the implant. I need too...

I open the door and walk inside. Hank is in the living room with Connor, as Cameron is playing with the dogs.

"Hank, I think we'll head back home now, I have files to fill out." I say. "Already? You hardly even stuck here." Hank says. "Sorry, today was busier than expected." I laugh.

I put the leash on Boomer. I hand the leash to Cameron, he can walk Boomer today.

"Come on Connor," I say. Connor gets up and joins us. "Bye Hank!" I smile and wave. "See you three later." Hank says.

We get outside and start walking back to my apartment instead of taking a taxi. I didn't bring enough money anyway...

I look as Cameron holds the leash and Boomer is trotting down the sidewalk. Maybe I should get another pet? Boomer will need a friend when me or these other two aren't home.

Speaking of which, I should get an actual house...

I begin to get lost in thought as we walk to the apartment, apparently I didn't even hear Connor ask me a question.

Connor waves a hand in front of me. "What?" I ask. "Did you hear me?" Connor says. N"No..." I say.

"I was asking, where did you go earlier?" Connor asks. "I was wondering that too." Cameron says. "I just went to look at houses, I was considering buying a house and I totally forgot that I was going to look at a house today." I lie.

"Oh, where is it?" Connor asks. "It's... near the city." I say. "What road?" Connor asks. Why does he ask so many questions?! He probably knows if I lie about a house being sold on a road that's not even selling houses.

"Doesn't matter! I'm still considering it anyway, I don't know if I'm buying it yet." I say.

Connor stops asking questions about this fake house I checked out, finally. God...I'm so tired...

~~~~

We go into my apartment and I lock the door.  There's no point in locking it anyway...

Oh, right, I need to ask Connor. Which means I also need to tell him that they found his location.

"Connor, I need to talk with you privately." I say. "Alright." Connor nods and walks with me to my room.

I close the door, making sure Cameron can't come in.

"Connor, remember how I said CyberLife hasn't found your location? Well...I lied, Kamski told me he found your location and knows you're with me." I say.

"W-what? Wait...how?" Connor looks worried.  It breaks my heart to see him like this.

"Connor....are you really deviant?" I ask. He stopped for a moment, like he didn't know what to say. "Yes, I am." he says.

I look down and sigh.

"Connor....they tracked you through your implant, and....it's impossible to track an Android if they've gone deviant so that means you..." I don't continue what I was saying.

Connor looked at me, not saying anything. "I had to accomplish my mission!" He says. "So you killed thousands of them?! You acted like you cared?! And you only pushed Cameron away so you could prove you're worth it?!  Connor you...kissed me...but now I know it meant nothing, and you were just using me, again! You warned me about Cameron...the only one I should be afraid of is you..." I turn around and go downstairs.

"Y/N!" Connor follows me downstairs. I open the front door and point outside. "Leave, before I turn you into CyberLife." I say.

"Y/N....please...." Connor says. "Leave! Stop acting like you're afraid or worried! You're a machine and that's all you'll ever be! I can't believe I trusted you!" I push Connor out of the apartment and close the door, locking it.  There's no point in locking it....but Connor should understand...

So I didn't turn Connor deviant, neither did Markus...

So does that mean Cameron...

I look over to him, on the floor playing with Boomer. Connor...

I can't trust anyone, everyone lies to me. Trust, love, caring, protection....friendship and family....everyone lied to me about everything.

I can't trust Cameron any longer, if Connor can put up an act like that, I'm sure Cameron can do it better...

Fucking androids....

(Sorry for the short chapter! I couldn't really think of anything else to put in, whoops!)