»2« Questions

I still believe in hero's

Y/N's POV:

"Alright, what's the questions?" I ask.

"Do you happen to know why your android had stabbed you?" Connor asks.

"I don't know... I didn't do anything, I've never done anything to it" I say.

"What were you doing before you came home?" Connor asks.

"I was at my studio with two of my friends, working on a new project... oh! I also went on a date as well" I say.

"Lieutenant Anderson" Connor looks at Anderson.

"Is there a possibility the android had loved Y/N?" Connor asks. "Never heard of something so crazy, but with everything else that's happened, it's not impossible" Lieutenant Anderson says.

"Let's say it did love Y/N, you said you went on a date right? It might've gotten jealous and then tried to kill Y/N" Connor says.

Lieutenant Anderson nods.

An android loving a human? That's insane... but it's possible.

"Y/N, do you remember which way the deviant ran after he stabbed you?" Connor asks.

"It ran out the front door, if I'm guessing, it probably ran to my studio... that's the only other place it knows, it might still be there" I say.

"That's a good place to start, or maybe even finish this investigation" Lieutenant Anderson asks.

"Where's this studio?" Connor asks.

"It's a couple blocks away from my house, but you need a key to get in, you can try to break in but nothing works" I say.

"Where's your key?" Lieutenant Anderson asks.

"I don't have it right now, so the deviant probably took it, that's how he most likely got into the studio" I say.

"Does anyone else have a key?" Connor asks.

"Yes, two of my friends, Katherine and Bryan" I say.

"We usually call Katherine Kit though" I add.

"Except! Kit left to another country for the week, and I have no clue where Bryan went" I say.

"What about the guy you went on a date with?" Anderson asks.

"Bryan is the guy" I say.

"I have his contact though! Let me contact him" I say, picking up my phone and dialling his number.

Please pick up... please pick up!

"Y/N? Is that you?! Oh thank god! I got so worried! I haven't been able to see you, they told me that police were waiting to question you all week!" Bryan says.

"Yes, I'm fine, where are you right now?" I ask. "I'm out for lunch, it's pretty lonely without you or Kit here" Bryan laughs a little.

I laugh a little too. "Do you have the key to the studio? We need it, badly, Blue might be there" I say.

"Y-yea! I do! I'll be there right away! See you~" Bryan hangs up.

"He's on his way" I say.

"While we're waiting, give us some information on this deviant" Anderson asks me.

"Blue, he was a housekeeper, height is 5'8, he has blue eyes and dark black hair slicked back" Connor quickly says.

"Never mind, I guess this piece of plastic already knows everything" Anderson says. Connor looks at Anderson quickly.

"How did you know that?" I ask.

"The knife he left was clear evidence, I got everything I needed from one trace" Connor says.

"Woah, is Connor a new model?" I ask Anderson.

"I think so, I haven't bothered to look into it" Anderson says. "Pretty amazing..." I say to myself.

The door opens and the doctor walks in.

"Y/N L/N? A guest is here to see you" the doctor let's him in.

"Y/N! You're here" It's Bryan.

"Hi" I smile. Bryan hugs me carefully.

"You must be Bryan" Anderson says. "Yea! You guys needed a key to the studio?" Bryan asks. "Yes, do you have it?" Anderson asks.

"Of course, it's right here" Bryan hands Anderson the key.

"Here, hold it" Anderson hands the key to Connor.

"Do you want me to drive you both there?" Bryan asks. "I don't think we-" Anderson gets cut off.

"Actually, yes, it'd be quicker and he knows everything about the studio, it would be a lot of help Lieutenant" Connor says.

"Alright, you're coming along" Anderson says.

"O-oh, great!" Bryan says. "We have to go now, before that deviant thinks of going anywhere else... or the traces of where it is now disappear" Anderson leaves the room.

Bryan gets up, about to leave with Anderson but he turns and looks at me.

He leans down and kisses my cheek. "Stay strong" he says before leaving with Anderson.

Connor looks as Bryan walks away, then Connor turns to me.

"Let's talk again Y/N"