iii. You make me begin

Comenzar desde el principio

There was about three things I was absolutely certain

There was about three things I was absolutely certain. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

I jogged down the driveway, I blushed as I walked up to the car. "Good morning gorgeous." He said, opening the door for me.

I climbed in after thanking him, he climbed into the drivers seat. Starting the car and driving to school, we stayed silent for a bit. The radio being our background noise. I didn't know what to say, to frightened to open my mouth and say something that could ruin the only good thing I had in my life. I didn't deserve Edward, I was unstable, dangerous, and I knew it wouldn't be too long until one of us ended up hurt.

"What are you thinking?" He asked glancing at me quickly. I turned to him smirking, "why do you want to know." He smiled at me shaking his head, "you look ... stressed, but I don't know what your thinking and it frustrates me."

"What do you mean?" I asked, he stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "My ... kind we, well some, of us are turned and I guess gifted with powers you could say. My sister, Alice, she can see the ... future you could say. My brother, Jasper, is able to influence another's emotions, while I, I can read others thoughts." He said.

I nodded, taking it in, "but you can't hear mine? Does that make me weird or something?" I asked confused.

He chuckled shaking his head, "I just told you I could read others thoughts and you're questioning if you're the weird one." I nodded grinning at him, he smiled at me shaking his head, before reaching over and grabbing my hand.

I groaned after the car had hit a bump, feeling nauseous. "I regret coming to school, I even forgot to smoke oh my gosh." I said shaking my head. Edward laughed, "open the glove department."

I did so, opening it and finding a rolled blunt, sunglasses, and a lighter. Along with a note saying "here cuz ik u prolly woke up late and forgot to roll one and prolly are trying to kill Edward. Relax cuz I got you :) Xoxo gossip girl (Yoongi)"

I giggled at the note, kissing Edwards cheek after, "Thank you love." He smiled large shaking his head, "for what?" I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb, blushing and glancing down, "for understanding."

He smiled, bring my hand up to his lips and kissing the back of it, "don't thank me for something like that, light the blunt we only have 2 minutes before we're at school." He smirked at me, I giggled shaking my head.

"Eye eye captain."

                                         ♡

We pulled up to the school, the parking lot empty and us only ( because I made Edward stop for food ) 15 minute later than originally planned. I was stoned, and Edward was fortunate with not getting blood shot eyes, while mine were completely red.