Day 34

11:30 pm

Bangtan

Taetae: The painting that Kookie bought was so nice!

Jiminie: I agree! He said he saw it from online. I love the painting so much.

Taetae: it has the same content from the artist who painted the black bird in our photoshoot.

Taetae: who was that artist again..?

Namjoonie: Kang Y/N. She's an artist from 'some' website.

Namjoonie: and yes she painted the painting that is displayed in our house.

Taetae: oh! that's why it looked so familiar!

Namjoonie: I kinda looked at her paintings and artworks, they were so nice.

Hoseokie: Ikr! her painting in our house brings the nature.

Yoongi: I agree.

JeonJK: Hyung...

Taetae: oh? you're still working on the song, Jungkook-ah?

JeonJK: I have smth to tell you...

Namjoonie: What is it?

Jin: you're going to pay the 36,000 won that you borrowed from me?

Hoseokie: 😆😆 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

JeonJK: no.

JeonJK: I'll be honest to all of you here hyung.. I met this girl in 'some' website me being an Artist.

JeonJK: and it's Kang Y/N.

JeonJK: I think I have broke the rules...

Jiminie: mwo?!

Jin: mwo?!

Namjoonie: mwo?!

Taetae: mwo?!

Hoseokie: Oh my god...

Yoongi: ...

----
I wrote these three chapters last week... but I never expected that this could happen:

please, y'all stop doing this! Respect every privacy they have

please, y'all stop doing this! Respect every privacy they have. Even if they're a public figure or a famous artist they still have the right to have privacy in their lives.

guys, it really makes me mad that some kind of armys.

I'm sorry I'm ranting here but this is true. If you're one of them, please stop doing it. If you're stubborn then fine, alot of innocent armys will be dragged into this kind of shit.

[I'm also sorry for cursing.. I love you guys that's why I'm saying this. I care for y'all and I care for Bangtan so much.]