💙THIRTY-FOUR

Taehyung's pov:-

I have had enough. I have been so much patient with Hoseok. I only spoke softly with him and never forced anything on him, yet he is still distant to me. Now our script is gonna end. He is already said like million times, that he won't be writing similar again. Meaning I cant make him kiss me in the name of writing.

Till now he should have been fallen for me! But that stupid Yoongi keeps him
May be I should allow jungkook to meet Yoongi and create misunderstanding or jealousy like our plan. I don't like jungkook being closer to anyone but I will have to. Once hoseok is mine again, i will take jungkook back.

I walk in my room after hoseok leaves. I had to cuff him to bed and put cotton ball in his mouth. I don't want to hurt him but he never listens. I sigh and remove the cotton ball from his mouth. He spits in anger. "Uncuff me now!!" He yells. I lean and kiss his lips roughly before releasing his hands. He pushes me. "You are crazy! How can you lock me here whole day!"

"Look i am sorry but you won't listen to me!"

"Why do you care about me? You love Hoseok! Why do you want to keep me?" He demands an explanation. Honestly I can't explain. I dont know either. But i just hate him with anyone else but me.
"Fine. Go!"

"What?"

"You are right. Lets continue our old plan. I won't stop you. Go seduce Yoongi and create misunderstanding."

He remains silent. May be he never thought I would agree. He looks disappointed. He should be happy right? "Do you really mean this?" He asks in low voice. "Yeah. It was stupid of me keeping you both to myself." I confess as I walk out of room to kitchen. When I look back i see him tearing in silence.

I take out food knowing he must be hungry whole day. I wanted to smuggle him some food but Hoseok kept me busy and now i feel guilty. When I return to my room, he is still sitting as he was. "Eat up jungkook, you must he hungry" I set up a bow in front of him.

He looks at me confused. I can't blame him though. I have been so much cruel and rough with him. He cant expect me to be this kind. I ignore his expression and start to feed him. Once food goes inside him, he smiles. "Thanks Taehyung"

"For what?"

" For not being harsh. I like this side of you better" he confesses making me feel more guilty. "Well then work hard to get Yoongi before I change my mind again!"

"You won't do that" he chuckles.

"How can you be sure? I am not sure for myself!" I say looking into his wide eyes flinching. "You are too beautiful to loose!"

Yoongi's pov:-

I open the door cursing under my breath to see jin sobbing in front of our door with bags. This is bad. I sigh and take him in. "Is hoseok here?" He asks sitting on couch. I don't want to ruin our moment. I need to punish my babyboy no matter what. Feeling horny, I try to talk to him without calling Hoseok.

"What happened jin? Where is Namjoon?"

He wont speak to me. I feel bad for never trying to be friends with him. Ughh. I go and take glass of water for him when hoseok comes out of room wearing shirt and short. This punk put on clothes, i hope he hasn't taken out the ring!

"Jinnie! What happened? Are you okay?!"he throws himself at jin who pulls him closer hugging tightly. He cries loudly worrying us. "I left him hoseok!" He says. What?! He left Namjoon?! Interesting.

"What happened? Why? Did Namjoon hurt you?" Hoseok asks, hugging him, caressing his sides and wiping his tears. "He is such gamer! He lied to me. I am no one to him! I don't wanna go back and be a slave anymore. I want to live real life like you"

REAL LIFE【YoonSeok】जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें