Post #31

Nari's POV:
I smile as I look at myself in the mirror

"I'm happy to be married with Sehun.." I said while looking at the ring. Just then I felt that someone is tugging on my shirt, when I look down it was Na Hun.

"Mommy is daddy having his concert with the uncles today" I smile and bend down.

"Yeah so let's get ready so that we will get there early" She smiles and we headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

It's been 2 years since that article release when Sehun and I was dating. After some months the other fans started to accept that we were dating, months later Sehun and I decided to get married. We had a child named Oh Na Hun.

"Mommy I want to meet uncle Chanyeol, Uncle Baekhyun, Ji Yeol, and the twins!!" She said sounded excitedly.

"Let's hurry so that you can meet them, Uncle Kasper said that he's going to pick us up" Her smile even grew bigger as she heard Kasper Oppa's name. She really likes him.

"Yay!! I want to meet Uncle Kai too!!" She said knowing that my child has a crush on Kai.

"Okay let's get ready now" I said and we headed towards the closet to grab some clothes.

After we change, I notice that Sehun was texting me.

SH: Jagi are you both ready?

Me: Yeah look at her, she dress up just for Kai Oppa

SH: So Cute!!!

Me: Only her?

SH: Of course you too!!!

Me: Anyways we have to go Kasper Oppa is here

SH: Okay then bye~ Saranghae~

Me: Nado Saranghae~

na.rii: So Excited to met @real__pcy @baekhyunee_exo especially @zkdlin

real__pcy, baekhyunee_exo, oohsehun, eu.ah, kasper0524, zkdlin, and 12,934,829 others heart

fan1: OMG Na Hun looks so cute!!!

fan2: She looks so pretty and cute at the same time, how can be a child his pretty OMG!!