Post #27

Sehun's POV:
Nari and I are on are way to her apartment, Nari on my back; sleeping.

"Nari I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I was protecting our relationship. I know I step out of line and it really hurt you that I say that in front of you. I love you Nari and nothing or no one can change even if I have to leave Exo I will do it, I don't want to leave you. You are the one who makes me happy that Sunhi never did. I get to be myself when I'm around, not pretending someone I'm not, I'm thankful for that Nari." I said and Nari's breathe was on my neck.

I continue to walk towards her apartment. As we arrive at the door of her apartment, I entered my number which was her code. I smile knowing that Nari didn't change the code, We entered her apartment and I saw a lot of Soju on the floor. I sigh and go to Nari's bedroom.

I put her down and let her lay down. I look at her nightstand and it was a picture of Her and me on our first date as a couple.

 I look at her nightstand and it was a picture of Her and me on our first date as a couple

I smile and look at another photo of me that I send to her on our first monthsary. It was my predebut picture, I chuckle knowing that she really loves me.

 It was my predebut picture, I chuckle knowing that she really loves me

I look at Nari and pull the blanket to her. I pat her head and kiss her forehead. I was about to leave when Nari hug me.

"Don't leave me Sehun..." She said and I nodded

"I won't never ever leave you Nari" I lay down on her bed and we cuddle. My eyes started to get heavy...

~Morning~

Nari's POV:

As I open my eyes I saw....

An empty space, I wish Sehun is here...

I got up and notice there was a burned smell. I follow the smell and it lead to the kitchen. My eyes widen and I saw the person cooking. It was Sehun, I smile and notice that he was back facing me. I quietly went towards him and give him a back hug. I slowly wrap my arms around his waist and my head on his back. He flinch but when he look at his shoulder he smile.

"I'm so sorry Sehun I shouldn't have let you explain" I said and he face me, he hug me and pat my back

"It's okay Nari, I will explain it to you when we're done eating breakfast" I look at what he was cooking and smile

"Are you trying to cook pancakes?" I asked an the rub his neck

"Yeah but it's kinda burned hehe" I chuckle and lead him to the stool and let him sit. I tie my hair into a messy ponytail and smile at him.

"I should be the on cooking you're my guest" I said and he nods