Post #28

Sehun's POV:
I can't take it anymore, I really want to let the world know that Nari is my girlfriend, but I'm to affairs that my fans will get angry at her. I am at the practice room right now;alone.

"Should I tell the whole world?"I said and ruffle my hair

"Tell them, Sehun"I suddenly heard a voice, I look around and saw Kasper hyung. He sit beside me and sighes.

"You can't hide your relationship with Nari forever Sehun, eventually people will know about this and they are not going to like it. It's best if you tell it first before someone do."I look down and realize that Nari has been waiting for me to tel everybody.

"What if my fans will hurt her?" I asked and he chuckles

"I'm sure they will understand and your not going to live alone for the rest of your life right?" I smile

"Look, Nari is the most precious person in my life, I've always been there for her and I hope you will be to. Don't let anyone get in the way with your relationship Sehun. Look at Baekhyun when the Media caught with his girlfriend the fans really want that girl to die,I hope that will not happen to Nari hehe but you get my point." Kasper hyung said, I nod and sigh.

"Hyung... I really want to tell everybody about Nari so that no more hiding no more pretending" I said and Kasper hyung pat my back

"Life of an Idol is hard Sehun.." I smile and stand up.

"But still I have to tell everyone before someone do" I smile at Kasper and left the practice room

'I need to find my phone' I thought as I walk through the hall way.

"I have to tell everyone.." i murmured

" i murmured

na.rii: Why am I happy and sad at the same time?
oohsehun, baekhyunee_exo, real__pcy, eu.ah, kasper0524 and 12,493,958 others heart

fan.1: Are you okay Eonnie?

fan.2: I hope she's fine

fan.3: Who is that makes you sad?

fan.4: It's okay we're always here to support you @na.rii

eu.ah: I hope your okay, I hope you don't do anything stupid

DM:

na.rii: I'm sad because of Sehun

eu.ah:What about him? Did he do something to you???

na.rii: No....it's just because of our secret relationship it kinda bothering me. Him keeping our relationship together. But I understand him being an Idol and all but what about me? Am I just going to sit here while Sehun's fan tries to filrt with him?

eu.ah: I think you and him need to talk Nari

na.rii: I think so too...