NOTE: PLEASE READ !!

AHH HI GUYS !!

im so sorry if you were expecting a chapter skskkdkdksksk

it's been a year since I've uploaded my fic The Run and Go with no update whatsoever and I'm very sorry for that !! I really don't have an excuse other than in the summer 2017 I didn't work on this story and I was busy over the school year.

i've already typed out chapter two so that's finished and i have an outline of chapter three but I want to wait until after season 7 airs to continue uploading chapters since there has been many changes in Voltron ever since I've uploaded chapter one ! although i don't think im going to be putting everything into my fic, maybe just a few things. so i may want to alter some things from canon divergence into my fic.

NOTE: I AM NOT ABANDONING THIS FIC !! I AM GOING TO CONTINUE IT NO MATTER WHAT !! EVEN IF I DONT FINISH THE ENTIRE STORY BEFORE VOLTRON IS OFFICIALLY OVER, I WILL STILL BE UPDATING THIS STORY.

so there's that. again i want to apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the next chapter (hopefully there was people who were ajskdkksksks). i am really excited for this fic and hopefully this school year won't be busy this time. thank you to everyone who understands.

you'll hear from me again after season 7! im going to be binge watching it the second it comes out, even if it's a school night. good luck on august 10th everyone!

[[[ SPOILERS OF SEASON 7 FROM SDCC ]]]

AHHHHH I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE SHIRO IS GAY WITH A BOYFRIEND ON EARTH IM SO FUCKING HAPPY ABOUT THAT !!!! VLD STAFF, YOU GUYS DID GOOD !!!!

okay, actually bye !