A Night To Remember

Start from the beginning

"Did you forget already? I warned you that after you came, it would be my turn. I hope you're not too tired, chico."

Jesse's eyes widened, but before he could move, Gabe flipped him onto his stomach and began tying his wrists to the headboard with the tie. When he was satisfied that the tie was secure, Gabe leaned down and whispered teasingly into Jesse's ear as he pulled his ass up into the doggy-style position. 

"You asked me earlier what I want to do to you... Tell me, Jesse, what would you want to do to a naughty boy who's spent so much time teasing you?"

Jesse closed his eyes at the deep, rumbling voice and gulped. After a few seconds, he whispered, "Everything."

"Yes... my thoughts exactly. BUT, I'm not a psychopath. I know your body would give out long before I'd be satisfied. So for tonight, I'm just going to fuck you until I fill your tight little hole with my cum. Then I'll untie you and you can pass out."

For whatever stupid reason, Jesse couldn't stop himself from muttering, "We'll see who passes out, old man."

With a growl, Gabe grabbed a handful of Jesse's hair and pulled his head back as he wrapped his other hand around Jesse's throat. 

"You may regret saying that, boy."

Then, without pausing, he hilted himself inside Jesse in one thrust. Jesse cried out and his back arched in pain. That had hurt a lot, but he figured he probably deserved it... mostly. He always had been a troublemaker, especially when it came to authority figures. 

Gabe dropped his hold on Jesse's head and gripped his hips with both hands as he began to thrust. 

"You're not a virgin anymore, so I'm not going to treat you like one. But I might reward you if you do as you're told. I expect you to be a good boy, sit still, and don't say a word while I'm fucking you. You do that, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you come again once I'm finished."

Jesse tried not to move, he really did, but it was getting harder and harder because, in spite of the lingering pain, he realized he was enjoying this. It seemed Gabe had noticed, too. He reached beneath Jesse and gripped his shaft, chuckling.

"Damn, boy, you're hard as a rock. I think somebody enjoys being punished.  I'm going to have a lot of fun with you later."

Jesse bit his lip, wondering what Gabe meant by "fun". As if reading his thoughts, Gabe continued. 

"Maybe I'll bring you to school with me some morning and force my cock down your throat before the students get there. Or maybe I'll spank you with a ruler until your ass turns red. If I'm really feeling impatient, I might just bend you over my desk and take you as soon as we get there. Would you like that?"

Jesse nodded his head vigorously. Gabe groaned, punctuating the sound with a particularly hard thrust. 

"Fuck, you're a dirty boy. You love the idea of being my little cockslut, don't you? Mmmm, you've got such a perfect little asshole, so tight and warm; I want to have you just like this. Every. Damn. Day."

Jesse had never felt so aroused in his life. In fact, he was so lost in the moment that he accidentally let a word slip out without realizing. 

"Daddy."

Gabe froze for a full three seconds. He thought he might might cum right then, but just managed to stop himself. 

"What did you just say?"

As soon as Jesse realized he'd spoken out loud, he quickly shut his mouth and refused to look at him. 

"Say it again."