30- Just Friends?

Jasiah Mason-

After a few days I was finally back home. I was feeling a tad bitter because Sincere was leaving for school tomorrow. He took me out for ice cream, to the movies, took me shopping and a whole lot of other sweet stuff this weekend, but I was still low-key upset.

I mean who wouldn't be?

I was trying to distract myself by scrolling through Instagram, but I was getting even more irritated seeing people dance to Drake's song In my feelings. I heard that song a good four times on the radio and I'm already sick of it. People just be overdoing shit. Especially them radio stations.

Cause listen, I don't want to hear Boo'd Up, Nice For What, Look Alive, God's Plan, Be Careful, or I Like It no fucking more!

After scrolling some more I got bored and tossed the phone on the bed and stared at my ceiling fan as it went around in circles over and over and over and over and ov-- I need a life.

My phone began ringing and I glanced at it seeing Taye calling me. I answered it.

"Whaaaaaaaat?"

"Uh uh rudeness!"

"What do you want?"

"Oh I was about to tell you umm....Shit. I don't remember." She said

"Oh, well call me back when you figure it out."

"The hell wrong with you?" She asked

"Everything."

"Meaning?"

"I need food, dick, sleep, and attention."

"Where's Sincere?"

"He's sleeping. I should go dump water on his face for leaving me lonely but I'll be nice."

"Yeah don't do that. I have a good feeling he would knock yo' ass out." She said making me laugh a little

"Probably. Anyways bye."

"Bye."

And back to boredom we go...

"DADDDDYYYYY!" I screamed from the top of my lungs

"WHAAAAT?"

"COME HEEEERRERE!"

"NOOOOOOOO!" He yelled

I kissed my teeth and got up and walked in his room seeing him laying down doing absolutely nothing. I took it upon myself to get in the bed and lay down beside him.

"So, how was work old man?"

"Girl if you get somewhere with this table talk."

"My bad, geez. Now before I get comfortable, you did wash these sheets after you and my mom did the do right?"

"Nope. You laying right in her-" I didn't even wait for him to finish before I jumped out of the bed

He started laughing. "Nah I'm playing. They're washed."

I rolled my eyes. "You can't be doing that. Nasty."

"I just wanted to scare you. Obviously it worked."

"Yeah yeah. You know what I just realized?"

"What?"

"I have so many clothes that I randomly think about and they're missing and it's starting to make me mad like where's my clothes!"

"You too!" He asked shockingly

"Yes!"

"Yo my shit just be disappearing all the time. The fuck they be doing? Growing legs and walking away!?"