Chapter 7: Introductions

(Timeskip 1 week later)

(Kirai's POV)

After the Entrance Exam, everyone was sent home to await our results.

And now, one week later, a letter is found in our mail.

To say the least, we passed.

Thus, we've returned to Crystal~Gold Academy for the Entrance Ceremony and the first day of classes.

The Ceremony went about as smoothly as the Canon version did, with all the teachers introducing themselves, and the Student Body President giving a speech.

Now, I'm walking with Sakura to our homeroom class, Alchemy.

Along the way, we crossed paths with Kyoko, who scowls at us as we made way for her, much to Sakura's displeasure.

We entered the room that says Katsu Yamada ~ Alchemy, to find Michiko sitting by another window.

"Goodmorning, Michi~chan!" Sakura greeted happily, running up to Michiko as she took one of the seats beside her.

Michiko flinched at Sakura's quick actions, as she's usually more mature.

"G-Goodmorning, Sakura~chan, and... Kirai~san," Michiko approached me so respectfully that I couldn't help but glare at her.

"Hmph, I granted you permission to call me by my name, didn't I? Don't act like we aren't friends," I complained as I took the other chair.

"R-Right, sorry, Kirai~chan," Michiko said her sorries with a soft smile, making me blush as I looked away.

"D-Don't apologize, Silly," I murmured, pouting a bit, making them laugh as our Teacher enters the room.

Yawning, Katsu Yamada takes the front pedestal.

"I'm Professor Katsu Yamada, I'll be your Homeroom Teacher from today onward... I'll start by taking attendance, so put your hand up when I call you," Katsu ordered carelessly, uncaring to greet us.

I only paid attention to the essential faces in our class.

"Aoki," no one answered at first, but Michiko seemed to hesitate.

Katsu lifts his eyes lazily, scanning us.

"No, Michiko Aoki?" Katsu questioned again, so this time, Michiko raises her hand shyly.

"Good," Katsu nodded, not taking it to heart.

"Arashima," everyone soon picked up on the fact that Katsu's too lazy to call us by our full name, so we made sure to catch our surnames.

"Present," Kyoko answered coldly, her arms crossed, and her eyes narrow as ever.

"Azura" - Katsu.

"Good morning, Sir," the charming-voiced answer came from a laidback-appearing male, The Devil Capture Target, Rei Azura.

"Prince Cherunille," Katsu at least acknowledged Natsu's status with this one.

"Professor," Natsu responded politely, a closed-eyed smile on his face, and I'm sure Sakura also noticed his clenched fists.

"Hayashi" - Katsu.

"Hai, hai~!" Hikaru Hayashi, The Angel Capture Target waved his hand with a childishly innocent smile, unnerving Michiko and me.

"K. Himawari," hearing this, my glare meets Katsu's indifferent stare.

"If you know I'm here, why ask?" I snapped, crossing my legs in a huffy manner.