✨Suck My Cockiness✨

How I'm coming to snatch wigs:

Omniscient

Christopher hungrily kissed Robyn's soft lips, savoring the taste of her strawberry chapstick as he backed her against the wall, pulling her legs around his waist

Robyn didn't hesitate to moan as he decorated her neck with kisses, pecking all the right areas. It was like he knew where her spot was, without her saying anything.

Their lips remained connected as Chris carried Robyn to the kitchen island table, knocking a few utensils to the floor, as he moved things around to ensure she could lay on it.

Chris drew his face close to Robyn's, so that the tips of their noses were touching as they stared intently at each other, before bursting out laughing, looking away, then looking back.

Robyn didn't waste anytime removing her shirt as he took off her shorts, leaving her in just her panties. Chris's almond colored eyes raked over her body, admiring the small gun tattoo inked on her side.

"You're so beautiful," he complimented, focusing on her breasts, before licking over her hardened nipples, giving each breast equal attention, while using his free hand to tease her dripping pearl.

"You're so wet," Chris smirked, licking her juices off his middle and index finger. He licked his lips, savoring the taste of her.

He placed her smooth legs over his shoulders, licking up and down her inner thighs, causing Robyn's anticipation to build up. All she wanted was his face in between her legs. She hadn't had any type of sex in three years, so her body was craving it all.

"Stop fucking teasing-" Robyn instantly shut up, feeling Chris's wet tongue over her clit, devouring her in all the right places.

Her breathing sped up, as she tried to pull away from him, but Chris locked her into place. Moans flowed freely from her lips as she threw her head back in pleasure, once he stuck two fingers inside of her, moving at a slow yet enticing pace, while flicking his tongue against her clit.