chapter-53 (last part)

It is last episode. Silent readers please u also comment this time. It is the last chapter. So please .
Scene-1
Swara's pregnancy hormones were making everyone crazy , especially sanskar. Her anger was the most dreaded cause it was too dangerous to be near her at that time.

She shouts like Devil has been transferred into her body. And the most common victim of this happ is none other than her lovely husband sanskar.
He tried to be careful but he didn't even get to know when he do something wrong.

Time had slipped. Swara is now in her 8 th month her belly is visible. And she looks cute with chubby cheeks walking slowly. Most of the time she was found eating and if there is some time left she would be sleeping .

Sanskar as usual was leaving for office in morning but except for one problem. And the problem was her wife. She was throwing a tantrum early in morning. She wanted to go with him to office and he was refusing due to her condition.

But swara is swara she was able to convince sanskar in just seconds. And she was happily jumping in her excitement. Sanskar smiled as usual seeing her excited.

Scene-2
Office

Swasan went to office as usual sanskar was working and swara was finding ways to make trouble come and fall upon her. Sanskar was time to time checking upon her.

In lunch time swara took sanskar to eat in canteen. But how could everything go normal in presence of swara. She picked up fight with sanskar because he told her to eat slow.

And her tantrum started. She made him say sorry in front of whole office. Now whole office was scared of swara not sanskar. It was like they had switched the roles. Swara was the angry boss and sanskar the calm person.

Their fights and love carried on and finally swara arrived in her 9th month.
The delivery date was near. Everyone was fully prepared and extremely careful cause swara just keeps on being clumsy.

Sanskar stopped going to office. He was extra cautious about her everything. He used to accompany her almost everywhere and even told her stories in night like we do to kids to make her sleep.

Scene-3

And the day arrived which was most awaited by Maheshwari family. Swara's water broke and sanskar instantly took her to hospital.

Swara was inside and sanskar was panicking outside. He was pacing here and there while bitting his nails. All the family members were there and there conditions wasn't also of less excitement.

All just wanted to hear the good news of child's arrival. Everyone was preparing for what to do on next. And something happened which they never expected.

Something that nobody had thought will happen. Doctor came out of the operation theatre panicked and called for sanskar.

Sanskar- what happened doc everything is good right...

Doc- no it is not....ur wife.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She .....she.....she is a big trouble....how do u even handle her......she ....she is literally abusing each and every doctor inside......and isn't listening to us..... please come with us.....i don't think we would be able to carry on like this..... she is calling u again and again......

Sanskar on hearing this went inside with doctor. He saw swara and she also made eye contact with her. But then suddenly he received a flying equipment just few centimetres away from his face.

He saw swara had thrown something in her anger. And she was shouting at him. He went towards her and tried to calm her down.

She still was in anger and was scolding him that how he is responsible for this and how much it is paining. Sanskar was listening to her and tried to calm her down by his sweet talks.

At last she calmed and doctors were able to do their work. Sanskar was sitting besides her only. She was holding his hand tightly. So tightly that his hand was going to ache for atleast two days after that.

But after all this they heard the first cry of their child and everything in surrounding nullified. They saw their beautiful daughter for first time. Swasan teared up on seeing the angel for first time.

Doctor took her away to clean the baby. Meanwhile swara was shifted to normal room. Some nurses came back and handed over the baby to swara.

Swara was watching her child and her eyes were completely filled with tears. She was just completely amazed on what she was seeing.

She was just not able to believe what had happened. She was in complete awe on seeing her. And sanskar he was on other level of excitement. A big wide smiled had been stuck on his face.

He was grinning widely on seeing his wife and daughter. Everyone was congratulating him and he was bouncing with excitement.

He was just a step away from screaming happily at top of his lungs in whole hospital. But due to hospital restrictions he couldn't. You didn't even have to look at him, his joy could be felt by just standing beside him.

Whole family was elated by the little princess. They were fighting over who would held her first. Sanskar came to reality due their fighting. He made everyone silence by his words.

Sanskar- silence everyone....no one is going to held her before me.....

Saying this he went beaming with joy to pick his little angel. He picked her and smiled widely at her . He was making weird faces to just see her smile.

Pari- sanskar now give me to her i also wanna hold her.

Laksh- no bhai first i will held her....give her to me....

Sujata- arey....i am the grandma i will held her first....

Sanskar- no .....none of u r going to held her she is very soft....see how delicate she is......she will get hurt.....nobody gets to hold her except me.......she is just gonna be with me....u watch her from there only.....she is too delicate....

Everyone's mouth touched ground on hearing his response. He literally told them to not touch her . Swara chuckled besides him and shook her head at his silly remark.

Swara- sanskar it's ok....she isn't gonna get hurt....

Sanskar- no u don't know anything.....she is too delicate.....so it's better if she stays with me only.....

He was talking when suddenly his ear was twisted. He saw his mother holding his ear.

Sujata- i m ur mother alright?.....and we know more better than u how to hold a child...... don't teach me......now give my granddaughter to me.......

Sanskar- but mom.....

Sujata- shut up....

Although sanskar didn't everyone got to held his daughter. But he would go toward everyone who held her and watched like hawk. He was totally ready to catch her as soon as they will try even to slightly move her.

And this is how this story ends with a fill family picture. And only two persons weren't paying attention to it. They were swasan. Because swara was looking at her babygirl and sanskar at his both princesses.

Silent readers don't forget u have to comment this time it's a request ( more like begging type of request 😂😂)
__________________ the end ________________

So the story finally gets completed.
It was the last chapter of this story. Hope u liked it.

Thanks very much guys for supporting this story , for ur love .

So next story would be on a shy girl who has been sheltered and a boy whose names made chills run down spine of everyone.

Let's see how will there love blossom.

Bye bye meet u guys soon with the new story. Will try to update it soon. I will announce as soon as i will publish it. 😘😘

Finally at the end.
Thanks 💕 very much. Its wouldn't have been possible without your support. Love u a lot guys.
Love to all readers , all my supporters. U r the true strength that keeps me going.

Thanks 💕.