chapter-41

Sorry for late update. Very very sorry.

Scene-1
Swasan came to office. Sanskar went to his cabin but swara stopped to talk to one of the employee. (Sry if i forgot to tell everyone know about swasan relationship in office after they came from trip.)

Swara was talking to a girl name shweta.

Swara- so why are u glowing so much today?

Priya- (blushing) nothing ...... nothing happened.....

Swara- oh really?

Priya- ok see i had a crush on one boy and i talked to him u know.....

Swara-(excited) oh really who is it?

Priya- u don't know him..... he worked there but had left the company but now came again......he is very cute swara.....

Swara- cute haaan?....

Priya- ok shut up now I don't everyone to know that.,...

Swara- know what? That u had a crush....

Priya- swara....

Swara- ok ok u enjoy....but i wanna meet him.....make him meet us at lunch....

Priya- ok bye now...

Swara- bye....

Swara was about to go to her cabin but instead she went to sanskar's cabin. Sanskar saw her and smiled at her and started working again.

Swara sat on the couch and started using phone. ( Sanskar never gives her work until she ask). She was hoping he will give her work but he didn't.

Swara- sanskar....

Sanskar- yes....

Swara- i am bored i wanna work.....

Sanskar- its okay swara .....u should rest more......u sleep inside if u r bored....

Swara- no i wanna work....

Sanskar-are u sure....

Swara-yes....

Sanskar-ok then u do check this data ok?

Swara-(grinning) ok.... finally I won't be bored.

Swara started to work on file. On lunch she went out to have lunch. Sanskar asked her to have lunch there but she wanted to go out so she went.

Scene-2
In canteen

Swara and priya were sitting together.

Swara-so when are u going to make me meet him....

Priya-soon but he hadn't entered the canteen yet........oh there he is......

Swara turned to see a men enter and her expression changed. The men was equally shocked as swara and came toward their table.

Swara stood up and gave a small smile.

Swara-hi aakash

Aakash- hi swara.....

Priya- u both know each other.

Swara- yes we were in same college

Priya- oh...

Aakash- so how r u swara....

Swara- good....what about u....

Aakash- m also fine...

Priya- lets have lunch guys...

Swara- yeah.

They sat down but priya got a call she excused herself and went otherside to talk. There was only swara and aakash on table and the table was very unusually quiet.