chapter-6

Scene-1
Evening

Everyone came back from work . But sanskar as usual was late. Laksh was too much smiling ( something is fishy). But everyone ignored and started to move to their room to freshenup. Swara was looking at the door for sanskar . And then our hero took an entry and she gave him 440volts smile.

Swara came toward sanskar and took his laptop bag.

Swara - come sanskar u get freshen up i will take ur bag come.

Sanskar- ok come.

Scene-2
Swasan room

Swara and sanskar entered the room . Swara kept his laptop bag and sanskar went to freshen up. When sanskar came out . She jumped

Swara- sanskar i wanna show u something.

Sanskar- what ?

Swara showed him ragini's video in which she was dancing up and down due to lizard. Sanskar and swara both started laughing loudly.

Sanskar- so swara do u remember about punishment.

Swara- which punishment?

Sanskar- punishment for ur morning act

Swara remembered her act and started moving back

Swara- wh...what r u talking sanskar i didn't understood.

Sanskar- really.

Swara-( nodded her head in a big yes).

Sanskar was about to catch her but she ran out of room and stuck her tounge at him.

Sanskar was smiling at her this act. He also moved toward dining hall.

Scene-3
Hall

Everyone was having their dinner peacefully. And after that they chatted for sometime ignoring ragini completely.
Ragini again interreupted them.

Ragini- can't u all keep quiet. And swara u , u r the main reason of all the disturbances in house. U are the only one na who is playing prank on me from morning.

Swara- what me ...... ( Innocently) u r saying that i m troubling u .......hey bhagwan ( oh God) bas meri jindagi main yahi sunna baki reh gaya tha ..... Isse pehle ye dharti fatt kyun nhi gayi.(only this was left to hear in my life......y dont this earth cracked before this)

Sanskar was looking at her acting with open mouth.

Ragini-( angry)stop ur drama

Swara-(fake tears) ragini y would i trouble u .....instead u r the one who is troubling all of us ..... I was just doing the work sincerely and u r putting this much big blame on me.......hayee Allah yeh kya ho rha hai( hayyye Allah what is happening)

Sujata- eh ragini mari swara ne kuch nhi kiya hai tu hi hai jo sab ko tang krti hai( eh ragini my swara hadnt done anything u r the only one who trouble all of us )

Ragini -(angry) i dont want u in my house swara get lost from here.

Swara- i will not go what will u do.

Ragini was about to slap swara but two hands stopped her one was of our hero offcourse but the second was of.....
.
.
.
.
.
Our bengali tigress.

Swara was in full anger mode now . Sanskar left ragini's hand as he know his sherni is in full mode. Swara twisted ragini's hand .

Swara- didnt i told u i will not leave the house. Dont this small thing got fit in ur brain.

Ragini- ahh leave my hand.

Swara made her grip more tight and then left her with a push. Rahini stumbled and was about to fall but managed herself. She give an angry and somewhat scared look yo swara. And left saying..