"Hey," I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to see where it came from. I saw a boy standing behind my bench. He's white, blond and has tattoos all over his right arm. I just stared at him, he is good looking. Damn!

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asked me.

I just blinked a few times, " ahh mm yeah sure please ah.... Sit with me?"

I said looking down. I then stared with my plate filled with food. I sat down then he followed.

"So why are you alone here? And eating that much at a party really?" He asked and looked at me, by the time he looked at me, I was stuffing my mouth with food.

We just stared at each other for a moment then he laughed. I felt my face heat up.

"I'm not the party type you see." I said.

"Ahhhh" he said while nodding.

"You're cute" he suddenly blurted out.

"Huh?"

"I said you're cute, I can see a lot of guys here who's eyeing you from the time you walked in." He said,

I was a bit shocked but then laughed. Me being an eye candy ? That's a good joke.

" you probably mistaken me for someone else as, no one will eye me here ok. " then turned my focus on my food.

"You want to get outa here?" He asked leaning closer onto my ear.

His actions reminds me of Jerrald, it's very similar. Is this the standard style of flirting? He is attractive, but I really don't want to go exempt to be in my room and sleep in my bed. Yeah that would be great. So I decided to ask him a favor.

"Ahh yeah I want to." I said,

He then stood up and pulled me by the had towards the streets.

"Hmm ham I wanna go home." I blurted out.

He stopped and turned back to me, " But you said, you want to...."

" Yeah, I want to go out of here, and I mean go home,"
I said, looking down, he hasn't let go of my wrists yet.

I felt him take a few steps forward towards me, " hmmm can you,.. Hm drive me home,.... But you don't have to if you don't want to. I'll just hmm walk, ,, I'm im sorry, I'm really not just in for parties.."

I can feel him staring, and it's making me nervous. Good looking people always makes me nervous.

I looked up, biting my lip, just to see his expression.  He's just staring, almost like examining my face. What's with these boys, really?

"No I'll drive you home, .. And it's not safe for kids like you to go walk this time of the night,"

"What? I'm not a kid, sir! I'm 21 already." I said, then turned my back and crossed my hands on my chest.

'He just chuckled and pulled me towards his . I guess, towards his car.

Once we're in, I told my the address and soon were off the road.

-
"Hmm What's your name?" I said in a low piched voice.

"What,?" He said while still focusing on the road.

"Your name?" I asked again

"It's Chris,.. and you're?"

"Van,"

"Nice, your name is short, .. Like you." He joked.

I just rolled my eyes at him. I turned against a him and faced the window, I loved how the streetlights are yellow, the night is so magical yet peaceful to me.   
I noticed that we are nearing my neighborhood, and I don't quite want to end the night already. Like, Chris is nice, though he constantly teases me, he's good and of course  it's a plus that he is attractive. So I still dared to ask the question in my mind.

"Hmmm Chris...? Is it ok if I could spend more time with you?"

"I mean, somehow, maybe hmm we can drive around town more?"

He just kept on driving, not even looking at me, maybe he's pissed? Well of course he's pissed.Asking him to drive me home was already too much, urghh.

"Ok, I'm sorry for asking. Hmm just drop me home." I apologized.

I saw that were now heading towards my house, "ok that's our house, hmm just drop in front,".... He did not stopped the car though, we drove pass it. I just looked at him in surprise, with a grin on his lips.

"So, you want to spend more time with me cutie?"

I seriously blushed at that, what is happening, why is this guy suddenly called me cutie?

He then handed me his phone using his other hand. The phone is on with the dial pad in.

"Why.,? " I asked.

"Put your number in, I want to keep in touched after tonight." He said.

I suddenly felt Deja vu.  This was like what happened to me and Jerrald. I grabbed his phone then pinned my number and saved it.

'You're not gonna fuck me then leave right?'

"What?"  He asked.

OH my baby Jesus,! I said that out loud.

"It's nothing, nothing. " I shook my head and glanced anywhere but him.

He just laughed at me then said, " I won't fuck you then leave you, I'll fuck you and love you"

Then he winked at me while smirking.

This's guy!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------