A few minutes later, I do the same, I walk out of my bathroom and I head out of my room and down the stairs.

"Morning gorgeous." Says Lilli with a wink as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

I chuckle.

"Morning L." I say as she walks up the stairs and I walk into the kitchen.

I grab an apple from the basket and I walk into the dining room.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty is awake!" Kyle says.

I chuckle as I take a seat at the table.

I take my phone out of my back pocket so I can check my social medias.

As I take a bite of my apple, Lilli comes running in.

"Kay, can you come upstairs?" She asks.

I nod my head as I stand up and put my phone back in my pocket.

I follow her up the stairs and into my room.

"I came in here to get your black vans, but then I saw this paper on your window." She says as she hands it to me.

It's an envelope.

I slowly open the top of the envelope and I pull out the paper inside.

I unfold the paper, it's a note.

It reads:

You have not done what I have told you. I told you to do what I say.
You didn't. Meet me at the school doors once you get there.
We need to talk.
-H

"God dammit!" I yell as I hand the paper to Lilli.

Her eyes scan the page before meeting with mine.

"What does he mean?" She asks slowly.

"I didn't do what he told me to do." I say, then I continue.

"He told me not to ignore him yesterday... I did."

Lilli opens her mouth to say something, but then someone yells from downstairs.

"We're leaving in 5 minutes!"

"Let's just go back down stairs." I say as I put the paper under my pillow.

Lilli nods.

She quickly puts on my black vans and then we head down the stairs.

"Everything okay?" Asks Noah.

We both nod as I throw out my apple core.

Me, Lilli and Noah all head over to the door to check that we have everything in our backpacks.

After I have checked, I throw my bag over my shoulder, shortly after me Lilli does the same, then Noah.

"Kyle, come on. If you make us late I w-," Noah tries to say, but Kyle cuts him off.

"Chillax man, I was just getting up."

He finally stands up and walk over to the door, grabs his bag.

Now we're pulling into the school parking lot.

I can't go see Hunter while the boys are with me.

So I can't go see him right now.

At our lockers, I'm putting my stuff away when a shoulder hits mine and pushes me into my locker door.

"Oops." Says a high pitch, bitchy voice.

None other, than Alison's.

I shake my head as I go back to grabbing my stuff for first class.

"Hey, I was talking to you." Says Alison.

I turn around to see her, and her minions.

"Yes?" I ask.

She walks closer to me, too close for my liking.

I can smell her strong perfume, which is just way too strong.

"Go back home Flores, sluts are not wanted here." She says, getting in my face.

Lilli mumbles something under her breath, I didn't know what she said, but it was loud enough for Alison to know she said something.

"What was that?" She asks Lilli with a smirk.

"Oh. I was just saying that if sluts aren't wanted, then you should probably have disappeared in Freshman year." Lilli replies.

I silently chuckle to myself.

Alison opens her mouth to say something, but I spoke first.

"Loss for words?"

She quickly spins around and faces me.

"No, I was going to say-," she tries to say, but then Lilli talks first.

"Save it."

"You realize that your parents don't really like you-," Alison tries to say, but then one of her minions cuts her off.

"Or your friends."

"Yes Alexa, and that's why they're never home." Alison finishes, and she flicks my forehead.

My hands are in fists now.

That was the last straw.

I throw a punch at her cheek and out of the corner of my eye I can see Lilli throwing a punch at Alexa, I think her name is.

I step backwards to avoid any hits from her or her minions, and so does Lilli.

Alison is holding her cheek with tears welding in her eyes, and I guess Lilli did the same to Alexa.

"You bitches will pay for this." Her other minion says as they storm away.

Throughout that whole time, I hadn't realized the audience that we got.

There was like 15 people standing around us.

"What?" Me and Lilli yell at them, then they all scatter away.

"I'm just glad the boys didn't see." She says as she points to Noah and Kyle in their own, little world.

I chuckle.

"That's Monday Drama for you." I say as the first bell rings.

__________________________