"Haan Sanyukta, ye Bhole bechare kya taadenge. " Rhea said chuckling causing Sanyukta to roll her eyes.

Rhea took out a cigarette and ignited it before forwarding it to Sanyukta.

"Ni chahiye. " Sanyukta denied.

"Kahe? " Rhea asked in confusion.

"Bas ni chahiye." Sanyukta said.

"Achha haan, aaj to karwachauth h. " Rhea teased causing Sanyukta to roll her eyes. " Ab to aa jaiye jijaji, 7 saalon se kitni umar bdha di h isne aapki, aap itna bhi ni kr skte. " Rhea teased and Randhir looked down.

"3 tk gin rhe h, aayenge to most welcome, ni to hm niklte h, aapke nakhre jhelne ke alawa aur bhi kaam h hmko. " Sanyukta said and Rhea shook her head.

"1" She began counting and Randhir looked here and there.

"2." She continued and he took a step towards the jeep.

"3." She completed and before he could step on the stand she pressed the accelerator and left, leaving him standing like a dumb person.

Rhea busted into laughter and Sanyukta too joined her in the way.

"Tum katai bdi wali Chant ho yaar, bechare jijaji." Rhea said laughing.

"I serve what you deserve. " Sanyukta winked and Rhea's laughter increased.

"Bechare Bhole ki shkl dekhne layak thi. " Rhea said laughing.

"Hmne kaha tha bhav khane? Jaise krni vaisi bharni. " Sanyukta said shaking her head.

"Maan gye aapko mate, jai ho aapki. " Rhea joined her hands, laughing.

" Khush rho. " Sanyukta showed her hand.

.*.*.*.*.

"Didi kb tk ni khaengi, jijaji thodi aaenge yaha aapka vrat kholne, kuch kha lijiye. " Mia insisted.

"Haan kuch to kha lo. " Rhea said taking a bite of the apple.

"Kha lenge hm kaunsa unke aane ki ummed kr rhe h, pr chand ko to aane do kmse km. " Sanyukta said sitting on the railing of the isolated area of the terrace.

"Thik h fir. " Rhea said sitting beside her.

"Jiji aap kha lijiyega hme ma ne bulaya tha kuch kaam se. " Mia said and Sanyukta nodded before she left.

"Tumhare dimag mei kuch chl rha h kya? " Rhea asked narrowing her eyes.

"Kyu? " Sanyukta asked.

"Ni tum itni chup tbhi rehti ho jb kuch soch ri hoti ho, isliye." Rhea said crossing her arms.

"Chl to rha h. " Sanyukta said smirking and Rhea's eyes widened.

"Kya? " Rhea asked excitedly.

"Dekhti jao, aaj to hmara vrat vahi kholenge jinke liye rkha h. " Sanyukta said smirking.

"Aisa kya krne wali ho? " Rhea asked eagerly.

"Abhi dekh logi, thodi der ruk jao. " Sanyukta winked and Rhea grinned.

"Ab to hmse ruka ni ja ra. " Rhea said rubbing her palms.

"Hmari halat to socho. " Sanyukta said and Rhea nodded.

"Smjh skte h. "

"Achha ab chalo show ke liye ready ho jao, chand aa gya h, vaha ja ke chup jao. " Sanyukta told Rhea and she followed.

They heard footsteps and Sanyukta smirked knowing who it was.

She immediately turned away from the door of the terrace and pretended to look at the moon.

Play Dil Diyan Gallan

"Ahm. " He cleared his throat to gain her attention but she intentionally ignored.

"Sanyukta ji. " He called her and she turned to look at him with a complete oblivious expression.

"Ji? " She asked and he looked at the plate she had in her hand.

"Pooja kr li? " He asked and she looked away hiding her smile.

"Ji ni, abhi to chand aaya h bas krne hi vale the. " She said and he nodded awkwardly.

"Aapne sach mei vrat rkha h? " He asked and Sanyukta looked at him with narrow eyes.

"Ni Rhea aur hm jhoot bolne ki competition kr re h pichle 7 saalon se." She said with a tight smile and he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Hmara mtlb vo ni tha. "

"To kya tha? " She asked bluntly.

"Mtlb vo, kiske liye... rkha h vrat? " He asked slowly.

"Apne chacha ke tae ki behen ke sasur ke bete ki beti ke bhai ki bete ke bete ke liye. " She said with a straight expression and Rhea had to pinch her wrist to prevent herself from laughing hard.

"Ji? " He asked with confusion and Sanyukta gritted her teeth.

"Aap sach mei itne lallu h ki bnte h? " She asked and he looked down awkwardly. " Aapke liye rkha h vrat, 7 saalon se rkhte aa rhe aur kiske liye. Bhale hi aapke liye hm kuch na ho, pr hm aapko apna pati 7 saal pehle hi maan chuke h." She told him and he looked at her softly.

"To abhi, vrat kaise todengi? " He asked slowly.

"Jaise hr saal todte aae h. " She replied and he looked down.

"Vo hm vo keh rhe the ki, vo. " He wasn't able to form a proper sentence.

"Pehle soch liye, fir boliyega hm yahi h. Apna vrat khol lete h tb tk, bhook lgi h aur chand chup gya to samsya ho jaegi. " She said and turning away again.

She picked his picture and sieve in her hand. Keeping the picture in the ceiling, she took the mug filled with water in her hand.

"Jab hm yaha h to aap photo ko kyu dekhengi? " She heard Randhir asking and a smirk plastered on her lips.

She looked towards Rhea's direction to find her already grinning and showing her a thumbs up.

"Mtlb? Aap to hmare prem ko support ni krte na? " She asked, looking at him innocently.

"Pr aap hmare liye bhooki rhi, hm itna to kr hi skte h vrna paap to hme hi lgega. " He said looking down causing her to roll her eyes.

"Zaroor. " She said before starting the rituals.

She looked at the Moon from the sieve and then at him with a smile. Then after offering water to the moon, she handed him the mug and he completed her fast by making her drink water.

Rhea took this as an opportunity and clicked their pictures without coming in notice.

Then he made her eat sweet and she made him eat too.

"Thank you. " She thanked and his eyes widened.

"Kya kaha aapne? " He asked in shock.

"Ab jyada natak krne ki zaroorat ni h. Aur haan hm aapke pair vair ni chhoone wale, to ummed mt rkhiyega. " She said and he nodded with a smile.

"Hm aapko chhone bhi ni dete. " He said and she smiled too.

"Ab chle neeche? " She asked and he nodded.

He left but Sanyukta stood there waiting for Rhea, as soon as he left, Rhea came out and hugged Sanyukta with excitement.

"Chha gyi tum to Lady Dabbang. " Rhea exclaimed.

"Ab isse jyada green signal kya ho skta h? " Sanyukta asked raising her eyebrows.

——————————————————

How was the chapter??

Ab bachhe bde ho gye h.

Don't forget to vote comment and share.

Love
Aashi😘

Ishq ke Tante (Complete ✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें