A total stranger becoming more

WORD COUNT: 638

your name is y/n. your life was pretty simple, except the job you were in, you were working as a stripper, your parents didn't know of course, but it's the only way to get money. your 21 years old, living in seoul, south korea.

it was a sunny morning, the sun shining in front of your window. it was peaceful, until the alarm went off, you were frightened as the sound came through your ears, which made you wide awake.

Y/n: aish this stupid alarm always scare me.
you complain in frustration.

you looked at the time on the alarm, and you realise that you were late

jesus i'm late again.

you slowly got up, then walked to the closet to get the clothes you needed for work.

you wear your sexy clothes that you needed for your work and on top of that is some tight jeans and some converse shoes with a white t-shirt. you weren't really proud of being a stripper but that's how you get money.

you then went down stairs too the kitchen and got yourself some cookies, since you were late to work. you walked out of the house, locked the door and went into the car and drive off to work

At work

you walked into the stripping club then went into the bathroom to take off the t-shirt, shirt and pants. then you went out and got onto the stage and started to do some dancing. lots of people gave you money.

as you were dancing, you saw some familiar faces, it was bts. you were surprised why they would be here, in a stripping club. you weren't a big fan of them, but you loved a few of their songs.

why would they be here? i thought they wouldn't be here because of how popular they are.. maybe it's because of namjoon with his expensive girl shit

as you were thinking, you got interrupted by the manager of the place.

Manager: hey y/n can you please go over there and give those seven men some fun?

MY MANAGER WANTS ME TOO TALK TO THEM AHH IM DEAD.

manager: y/n are you okay?

Y/n: yep I'm 100% fine..
you said sarcastically

Manager: okay go over there then.

As a clumsy person you are you tripped over backwards and landed on someone's lap and felt a bump

Y/n: i'm so sorry-

you quickly got off the persons lap and you found out that it was jungkook... and the others were staring at you, weirdly.

Y/n: oh fuck me UWU
you whispered

Jungkook: ......it's okay....are you okay?

Y/n: I'm fineee

jungkook: that's good

Y/n: hey can I give you my number..?

that was unexpected of me saying that to them...

namjoon: sure!

then you turned around and saw taehyung looking at your ass.

Taehyung: oh I'm sorry

Y/n: it's okay UWU
you stand there awkwardly and the others looked bored and they had nothing to say..

Y/n: well i better want to go now

BTS: bye!

you walked away from them and quickly went into one of the bathrooms and packed your clothes.

THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING, STUPID Y/N WHY DID YOU DO THAT...

you went back home, since you were done with work for the day and got into some comfortable clothes and just watched some tv. then you heard someone knocking on the door..

Y/n: who's there?
you walked over to the door, you opened it and saw..

SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER FOR THE FIRST ONE. BUT I PROMISE ILL MAKE BIGGER CHAPTERS IN THE FUTURE, ANYWAYS I HOPE YOUS HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I WILL GO NOW BYEEEE

Also follow @stxrrybts that's my username on instagram💘