Cp 13: Naraku's Curiosity, Kasuya's Shard

Kasuya's Sword But The green is midnight black!

Naraku was watching Kasuya, she was something to him like all. Though he knew she was Deadly Soka.

"My, She looks like Kikyo... but more Beauty and more powerful... and she's the mate of Lord Sesshomaru, how interesting.." he said.

He kept watching, but the thing he saw the shard in her forehead. He smiled as he wanted to know more about this, Deadly Soka.

*******

"Inuyasha's off doing whatever with Kagome and Shippo along with Miroku, I went home since I wanted a shower, and I can't find the freaking shampoo," Kasuya said to herself.

She was washing her hair or tried to since she couldn't find shampoo, she called for her mother as she gave her shampoo. She washed her long hair and conditioned it, she went to her room to study knowing everything already since in this World she knew everything.

Kasuya saw the time in the day, almost time for school to start, she changed into her school uniform and packed everything she needed and went on.

Once she arrived she saw Kagome's Friends, she didn't know their names and she really didn't care since she didn't need friends in this world. She pasted them as one Yelled her name. "Yes?" She said turning around.

One of her asked her about Kagome as Kasuya simply replied that she was what her grandpa has said, walking away the girls looked at her talking.

"For Kagome's twin she's emotionless and cold but in many ways than one their so alike" one said, the rest nodded in agreement.

********

Kasuya was eating lunch, she took her tests and Aced it like always she didn't need to come to school to know everything, she was to smart for her grade she could've been in high school but she chose to stay with her sister.

"I wonder, Why am I demon and Kagome isn't? Could it be that we are from different spawns?"

Kasuya didn't know what to think, she really wanted to know about it, unless her mother in this world had other things about her.

"Or maybe we have the same father that's a demon, but Kagome only came out as human and I not," She said to herself.

She paid no mind to anything, dropping the subject and ate her food. Later she looked at the sky seeing how nice it was, but she thought about her real home in the real world if they were worried about her, she didn't have her IPad or anything for that matter what her.

Again, dropping the subject and went to class. After school she left and went home, she got in her Kimono freshen and washed, she packed things to take with her back to the Era of the demons.

After done she went down the well after saying by to her family and hugging her little brother Sota. Down the well, she came from getting up and went some direction.

******

Kasuya came back to the Era of the Demons, but something didn't feel right. But she paid no mind to that and went on her own way, she didn't need to look for her sister or Inuyasha, knowing that they were going after the hell painter.

As she walked the shard In her forehead began to glow, she stopped and looked at the glow. She wondered what's making Ii glow like that. As she turned her head to the right the glow lessened, but as she put her head to the left it glowed brighter.

"Left I see"

Kasuya followed where the glow led her, she came to a cave and went inside. She saw a sword (Pick above) of red and black, it was stuck on its resting place in stone, Kasuya saw writing but didn't bother to read it as she went to grab the sword.

She held the tilt and pulled it out with ease, as she took a closer look at it—it said something on its blade.

"Sono no ha no, Chi... I see so this means Blade of Its holders blood... meaning this is ablaze only people who killed for none selfishness reasons could pull"

Kasuya walked out of the cave, walking back to the village that is. She saw demons of all shapes and sizes came at her; she looked to see many demons as she turned her hair red and eyes glowed white. Kasuya killed all the demons and went on her Mary way.

******

As Kasuya walked away from the dead demons, Naraku had sent them. He watched Kasuya and that sword she had just pulled from the stone.

"So she got the sword of Its holders blood... to think a murderer like her could pull out a sword like that... She is someone I must have, but I'll wait till the time is right"

******

"Where'd you get the sword Kasuya?" Asked Miroku.

"The shard in my forehead led me to it"

"Wait you have a shard in your forehead?"

"Don't ask Miroku, this sword.. it had great power I can tell, who wants to care it?"

Miroku picked up the sword, for him it was light, but seconds later he was pulled down, again he couldn't pick up the sword.

"Kagome?"

Kagome picked up the sword, the same happened to her. Shippo picked up the sword, the same happened. Inuyasha picked up the sword, nothing.

"How come he can pick up the sword?" Kagome asked.

Kasuya didn't know what to say, no one did.. she took her sword back and put it on her back, knowing that if she did such a thing a sheath would come and hold the sword. And she was indeed, correct on her thoughts.

"Where to next?" She asked.

"Anywhere..." Inuyasha said.