Cp 2: Seekers of the Sacred Jewel

Kasuya stared at Inuyasha and pulled the bow, she was able to get him by the tree again and seal him, but he didn't fall asleep as she wanted. "Are you gonna be a good boy?" she asked, in a cold tone because she was actually getting annoyed.

"Kaede, the beads of Subjugation," Kasuya said, shocked filled Kaede as she did the beads with Inuyasha still bound at her arrow. She released him as he came to her.

"Sit boy," She said, he fell to the ground face first.

"Y-You look more like Kikyo than her.." he said getting up.

"As if Inuyasha, my name is Kasuya Higurashi. Kikyo had died over 50 years ago and so she wouldn't be this young."

Kasuya walked away to the river where Kagome had told him to sit as she also dropped the Jewel. It rolled into the bridge as Inuyasha tried to grab it. "Sit boy," she said walking to the Jewel repeating it then grabbed the Jewel, Inuyasha had fallen into the river as Kasuya, Kagome, Kaede, and others went home.

******

The day had risen, Kagome getting herself patched by Kaede. "Kasuya you should get your side patched up too you actually ripped your half of the Jewel out yourself," Kagome said.

"No Kagome, When I dug Into my own side the pain wasn't so great. Look" She whipped the blood away to see a scar.

"It already healed.." Kagome said surprised.

"Ye are no human Kasuya"

"Kaede.." Kasuya looked at her, "I already knew"

"H-How? We lived in the same Era!" Kagome looked at her dear sister.

"Last night Kagome, When I fired my sacred arrow it didn't just shine Purity, but also shined negativity. The color was black but also it was pink, some purity was left in that arrow, therefore I am a demon that can show no bound. But yes I am only a half-demon, also... Why are you still here?"

She looked at Inuyasha waiting for an answer.

*****

After that, Kasuya dumped Inuyasha in the river he went back and waited for the Jewel she carried. Inuyasha didn't pay any attention until that girl, Kagome, spoke up.

"Kasuya you should get your side patched up too you actually ripped your half of the Jewel out yourself" that's right, she did dig in her side and she didn't show any pain when she did. Also, her scent smells like a human yet... There's this other half that just spells out demon.

"No Kagome, When I dug Into my own side the pain wasn't so great. Look" Inuyasha looked from behind himself as Kasuya wiped the dry blood, there only left a scar. Shocked filled his face, she had to be a demon if not half.

"It already healed.." Kagome said surprised, no doubt Inuyasha was also.

"Ye are no human Kasuya"

"Kaede.." she looked at her with her cold eyes, "I already knew"

"H-How? We lived in the same Era!" Kagome looked at her, 'the same Era... Then how, when did she know she was a demon?' Inuyasha thought to himself

"Last night Kagome, When I fired my sacred arrow it didn't just shine Purity, but also shined negativity. The color was black but also it was pink, some purity was left in that arrow, therefore I am a demon that can show no bound. But yes I am only a half-demon, also... Why are you still here?" So Inuyasha was right, she is a demon, and a demon that looks like Kikyo.

Inuyasha looked at her, "I'm waiting for the Jewel" he said, looking back at the wall.

"With the beads around his neck is perhaps the only way we can allow him so close to the Jewel" He didn't care, he was gonna get that Jewel. Inuyasha looked at Kasuya, as she was looking at that bow.