Sickness and Pressure.(Chapter 38)

"Rebekah! You're not pushing yourself. I know you can do this."

"Come on Rebekah, these dances are simple."

"Look, honey, you need to do the best you can. its only the second week."

Throughout the week all I hear is my name. I'm beinh scolded by my coaches and mentor because I feel like absoloute shit.

"Babe, hey. You're doing great. Its not your fault you got sick." Zayn pats my shoulder and kisses my temple.

"I should have taken better car of myself. Its already wednsday Zayn. Halfway through the week." I sigh with frustration. Of course I had to get sick this week.

"Just keep taking your medicine and drinking tea. We get to go shopping today, to make an appearance. Maybe.that will cheer you up." He kisses my cheek and says bye as he walks towards his next session. I sigh and make my way outside to practice the song we've chosen this week. Its Creep by Radiohead. It was the choice made by my mentor. I realized after listening to it that its really slow and a bit sas but kind of powerful. I'll have to work hard since my voice isn't as strong as usual.

***

"You're wonderful, you know that?" I ask Zayn as we ride in vans towards London.

"I do." He grins and pulls me closer to him. The ride to the stores they're letting us shop at is short. We arrive right in front of the shops to see a very small crowd of people in front of one of the shops.

"Must be a sale." Zayn comments. Niall, Louis and Liam sit in frint and get out right away. Harry and Zayn follow with Ava and I behind them. Cher and Alyssa didn't want to come, which comes as a suprise.

"Matt!" Someone calls as I step out of the van. In feont of us is a few male contestants, a group and one other female contestant. Matt is aming them and the group of about fifteen people rush towards him to talk to him. More people show up and rush around to Ava. Thise two are truly amazing performer.

"Hi Rebekah." Someone says from behind me. I turn to see a girl who looks similar in age, she's smiling.

"Hello, whats your name?" I ask truly interested sice someone wanted to talk to me.

"I'm Louise. This is my friend Cara." She grabs a smaller girl by her sleeve.

"She's a huge fan." Louise grins.

"Really? Of me?" I ask in disbeleif. Cara nods shyly.

"Well of course." Louise exclaims. I feel my cheeks because I just ,et two of my fans.

"Well, thank you. I didn't know.I had fan to be hionest." I laugh lightly.

"Well you do, we're here for you." Louise smiles. I see that everyone has finished talking to fans and has gone inside.

"It was so nice to talk to you. I have to go now but I hope you enjoy my performance this weekend." I hug Louise and and Cara.

"I'm sure we will. Bye!" She calls as I walk away. When I walk nto the store I see the boys of One Direction giggling in the corner and everyone talking and looking at the clothes. I look around alone for a bit until I find a very cute vneck shirt with a sketch of a pug on it.

"Hey, where did you stumble off to?" Ava asks from behind me.

"Believe it or not I just met some of my fans." I grin, still in awe.

"Its so surreal right?" she asks.

"I feel like I'm living a dream." I mumble and pick up the shirt.

***

"That's a cute shirt." Cher says as we walk into the kitchen. Niall, Harry and I had a craving foe ice cream while Matt, Harry, Zayn and Ava felt like having a jam session.

"Thanks, I got it today." I smile at my excellant choice in shirts.

"That pearl necklace is beatiful too." She smiles and touches the shiny necklace.

"Thanks. Your, erm, sock bun looks good." I giggle.

"Thank you. you have no idea how hard this is." She refers to the giant bun on top of her head. I laugh and look to see Niall and Harry stuffing chocolate ice cream into their mouths.

"Save some for me!" I call and find a spoon quickly. We sit in a circle, including Cher, talking and eating the deleicious creamy treat.

"I'm so excited for saturday." Zayn Niall says with creamy ice cream coming from his mouth.

"What're you guys doing?" I ask.

"A surprise." Niall wiggles his eyebrows while Harry and Cher continue to scarf down the ice cream.

"Fine then." I stick out my tongue. We continue to chat about our trip to London with Cher.

"Fans? Really? That's amazing." She grins.

"I know, its unbeleivable right?" I smile.

"I was in shock." Niall mumbles.

"It was pretty crazy." Harry grins.

"You look and sound way better than earlier becka." Cher smiles.

"I'm glad, I have to do the best I can this weekend." I sigh.

***

"You sound better but still not up the level we both want." My vocal coach sighs and sits.

"I'm sorry, I'm doing my best to take care of myself." I sigh too and take a break. The pressure is on and its taken a toll on me.

-:-:-:-:-:-

Hey guys:) I've been trying to write this chapter all week and its been kind of hard because there's a lot of things on my mind. Hopefully in the next few days I will be a bit better and update again. I love you so much for putting up with me and reading my story. I hope that this crappy chapter will not drive you away lol.

By the way vote for one direction on twitter by using the hashtag #MTVHottest One Direction

We have to show our Directioner power!

Vote? Comment? Maybe?♥