Sunday Morning, Tears, and Hide & Seek (Chapter 10)

"What the HELL!!" Someone screeched from my door.

I blinked a little bit, then opened my eyes. Kyle was in the doorway, and anger was on his face.

His nostrils flared and anger in his eyes. I was confused, but then noticed the warmth under my head. Zayn was sleeping soundly under me.

"What did you do?" He asked in disgust. I felt anger rise in me as I grabbed his wrist, walked out the door and we walked to his room. When we were inside I let go of him.

"First of all, we didn't do anything. He just slept over. Secondly, its none of your business what I do with him, and lastly, what kind of girl do you think I am? We just got together last night." He stood there looking stunned. While he recovered I noticed that the sun was barely coming over the horizon. I looked at the digital clock it said that it was 4:30. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"Are you just barely coming home from the party?" He was surprised by the question.

"No." Was all he said. Was he with someone?

"Where were you?" I suddenly felt a surge of authority.

"Nowhere." He shrugged.

"That's bull." I said sternly.

"Fine. I get it, you don't like being yelled at so I wont yell at you." He said with annoyance in his tone.

"Were you with someone?" My curiosity got the best of me. My question made him squirm.

"Yeah..I was." I knew exactly what he ment. I walked out, because I had made that incredibly awkward.

When I got back to my room Zayn was sitting up in my bed. It looked like he had just woken up. His hair was messy and he was squinting.

"Up so early." He whined. I laughed at him. He was so not a morning person, then again it was four in the morning. I noticed he didn't have a shirt on. He also had a tattoo. Only two or three I could see. A heart on his hip and writing on his shoulder in another language. I traced the letters.

"What does it say?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Be true to who you are." I smiled.

"That's nice. I wouldn't know what to get if I got a tattoo."

"You could get a heart on your hip too so we could match." He said while squeezing my side, causing me to spaz out. I was laughing and giggling when there was a knock on the door. I stopped suddenly. I pushed Zayn to the floor on the other side of my bed and got up quickly. He landed with a thud.

"Yes?" I opened the door to my aunt.

"I just heard you laughing, you okay?" She said.

"Just on my phone, saw something funny." I said. She didn't look convinced. Her eyes flitted over my shoulder then back to me for a brief moment.

"Alright then, just try to be a bit quieter don't want to wake anyone up." She said warmly.

She unexpectantly pulled me in for a hug.

"We'll be talking about Zayn hiding behind your bed later." She whispered in my ear then pulled back and winked. I closed my door and turned to Zayn who was sitting up, still on the bed.

"Did you peak up or something?" I ask.

"Yeah, I accidently made eye contact." He put his head down.

I sit on the bed and pat the space next to me. He comes to sit by me. I squeeze his side.

"Maybe I should get a heart." I giggle as he jumps then looks at me with a grin. We lay there in a comfortable silence.