The Judges Houses, Return Of The Ginger Haired God and 20 Questions (Chapter 33)

I look around the room and see eight other girls with hopes and dreams. I've been interveiwed once in the past wek since we were accepted into the XFactor. Since I am part of the Girls group we are assigned one of the four judges. The catagories are Boys, Girls, Groups, and Over 25's.

"Hello Ladies, I am your judge for this competion. I oversee everything you do and help you during this process. The first thing we are going to do for this part of the competition is you're going to perform a song for me and a guest judge of my choosing." Our mentor Cher says. Around me are eleven other girls who look excited and happy to be here. Cher is to my side and another young girl that has dark skin and pretty, wavy black hair.

"Hello." She smiles to me when a girl asks our mentor a question.

"Hi." I smile shyly.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Alyssa. Where are you from?" She has a faintly scottish accent.

"I'm actually from America. What about you? Scottland?" I ask.

"Well yes and no. Ireland, but I spent half my life in Scottland then we moved to Ireland." She explains.

"Oh, wow. That's a big move." I smile.

"Yes, it was a very big change." She says distantly.

"Rebekah!" A small girl pracrically jumps into my arms.

"Ava!" I shout back. I was so glad to see my wonderful roomate made it. Her orange hair getting into my face as we hug.

"I'm sorry." I apologize to Alyssa.

"Alyssa, Ava. Ava, Alyssa." I smile and introduce them both.

"Cher you know both of them right?" I ask the girl next to me.

"Alyssa was actually my roommate." She says.

"Oh, that's great. I'm so happy we made it this far. I didn't really think about if I were going to make it or not. I look around again and see eight more girls I don't know. I see the one whose last name starts with an 'A'

She sand first and owned the stage. Next to her is a tall girl with dark, black hair and rectangular glasses. While those two chat three girls stand in a corner and talk. One has straight blonde hair, and reminds me a bit of Penny. I find a small piece of comfort in my Penny look alike. She's talking to a set of twins, they are pale and have red hair. Three more girls stand around. It actually looks like two of them surround a girl decked out in jewelery. She wears heels that make my feet hurt. She's looking around and glaring at everyone. She makes eye contact and glares at me deeply, her lips purse, until she finally looks away. The two girls don't look nearly as bad but they still aren't giving friendly glances.

"Jeez, those girls over there. If look could kill." I mumble to myself.

"Oh yeah; that's Mini, Sadie and Eva." Alyssa says.

"Mini?" I ask.

"Short for Minerva, I think. Anyway, she was my roommate. She was also a complete bitch." Alyssa mumbles.

"Really? How so?" Cher asks.

"She whined that I was messy, and I needed to stop humming because I messed her concentration. I would have been okay if she'd asked nicely but if you can't tell, she didn't." Alyssa frowns.

"Well, at least you don't have to deal with her." Ava smiles hopeful.

"You're right." She says. Our mentor, Other Cher, brings us out of our small world of drama and tells us we are to have a small performance. We are going to be singing a song of our choice to her and someone she chooses. I feel slightly nausous about singing. I knew what I was getting into but I'm still nervous and honestly, spent.