(kyle..ike...?) chapter 14

Hey everyone!
Thanks for waiting this story until it's Sunday
Cause I'm going to continue it on Saturday or Sunday.
I hope you enjoy.😄

Previously on (stan x Kyle) it feels hurt

ike pulled me out of the kitchen and before me and ike out of the kitchen I looked over at my mother who was still lying weakly.

and then I and ike went outside the house looking for help before my dad woke up.

we run as far as possible. when we are away from home, we realize we are forgetting something.

Ike looked at me and said "uhh Kyle do you brought your phone...maybe we can call a police".

I gasp and realize that I don't brought my phone.

"Oh no , I don't bring my phone!".

"Well darn it, how are we suppose to call a police right now".

I panicked.

"Oh no! What if dad wakes up and find out that we were already gone...what if he hurt mom again!".

"I don't Know, Kyle. Okay try to calm down Kyle...I still think of it".

and then, I heard footsteps from behind us and someone from behind us called my name.

"Kyle?".

me and ike look back and that person was.

Ike POV

When me and my big brother look behind us it was big brother stanley.

" Kyle....Ike....?".

He looked at me and my big brother and my big brother looked at him.

Big brother Stanley ran to my big brother and hug him.

My big brother is blushing like tomato and his red hair.

Nevermind

What is he doing here?how he did know were here?

"Big brother stanley....what are you doing here?".

Big brother Stanley looked at me.

"Oh I Saw you and Kyle running from your house, what happened to you guys? What's going on?also are you guys okay? And who the heck kick your big brother Ike?".

Now this is our chance to call a police with big brother Stanley's help.

"Big brother stan....it was our dad....he doesn't accept that ky-" my big brother shut my mouth with his right hand.

He looked nervous and trying to think of something to say.

"Oh ummm.....he doesn't accept that I....ummm.... nevermind stan.... let's go find help and call a police".

"Wait Kyle, what happened between you and your dad and also he doesn't accept you what?....tell me! ".

My big brother look nervous but also look scared.

"Oh I'm sorry Kyle for make you scared" big brother Stanley hug my big brother.

My big brother was blushing when stan hugging him.

"I-it's okay, stan. Don't worry about it".

It's really became silence between these two. I think they are something. Nevermind if I just stand in here and just Saw this freaking silence moments , this problem is not finish yet.