(cartman the bully) chapter 10

Hi everyone
So I'm back
I think yesterday about chapter 9
I think it's still not good to red
Cause it's boring
So I Will try my best to make the good one

Enjoy! (^^)

Still Kenny POV

when I find out that Kyle get bullie ,I was running fast to tell stan. Then, meet him in the cafeteria.

"Stan! Kyle was in trouble!".

Stan looked at me.

"I know, Kyle already tell me" he looks disappointed with himself.

I nod.

I realized that kyle was standing next to stan.

Then, he looked at Kyle and squat while holding Kyle's right hand. Kyle looked at him back.

"Kyle please don't go alone again I was worried about you this whole time you know".

"S-stan I-it's just....".

cartman the bully who always annoys Kyle is standing in front of the door of the canteen and giving us an evil smile.

"Look! Everyone! Kyle is weak! He can even fight back hahahahahaha weak jew!".

everyone from the canteen could not help but laugh again and laughed at kyle.

I feel bad for Kyle. then, i gave cartman an angry look and so was stan.

kyle could not take it anymore. tears falling from his cheeks and he covers his face.

Everyone more laughs at him and I more get angry to cartman. He did all of this to Kyle and makes him more hurt.

"Shut up! Fatass! He doesn't deserve to be like this!". Stan yelled to fatass with an angry look on his face.

"Heh... Why not! He just a stupid jew! Look at him hahaha just crying like that! He such a crybaby! He's too weak and too nerd! ". He laughing evily.

Kyle pov

cartman was standing in front of the door of the canteen and giving us an evil smile.

I see everyone in here laughs at me.
And then, I heard cartman insulting me in front of them.

"Look! Everyone! Kyle is weak! He can even fight back hahahahahaha weak jew!".

Kenny and stan give him an angry look.

I can't help it , tears falling on my cheeks and they just more laughs at me.

"Shut up! Fatass! He doesn't deserve to be like this!" Stan yelled to cartman with an angry look.

"Heh... Why not! He just a stupid jew! Look at him hahaha just crying like that! He such a crybaby! He's too weak and too nerd! ". He laughing evily.

I cried more and more. There's so much pain in my heart. I don't know what to do. All of this make me confused and sick.

someone pulled me from behind and kicked me until I got my stomach in pain.

"Agh!".

"Kyle!" I heard stan voice.

I feel dizzy. I don't what to do. I lay in pain. I see stan ran towards me and tears running on his cheek.

I close my eyes. But, I can still heard stan cried and then, he stop.

I feel more dizzy.

I try to open my eyes slowly.

he started to stop crying in front of me and stood up. I looked at his eyes. His eyes were full of anger and darkness.

Then, he turn around and looked at cartman with a full anger.

Cartman still laughing evily.

Everyone still laughing but when they look at stan they gasp and stop laughs at kyle. Everyone getting scared because angry face is creppy . His face full of darkness around him.

he walks toward the cartman and prepares to punch the cartman.
when, cartman realized that stanley was already nearby. cartman just smiled wickedly.

"hey look! Stan here to defend that dirty Jew! hahahaha!". He laughs.

But everyone getting scared because stan was really serious right now.

"Ay! What's wrong with you guys...can you see the dirty jew can even stand by himself. You should see your ugly face jew! Hahahaha!".

Stan was more angry and he grab cartman's jacket.

"What the-".

Stan instantly punches cartman's face. cartman nose bleeding because stan punches his face very hard.

I gasp and shocked.

I can't believe stan doing that just for me.

I started to heard everyone said " fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!".

I try to think to make the fight stop even I still can't stand. Still feel dizzy but I must to stop them.

I drag myself to stan. stan who was preparing his left hand to punch the cartman even hardet but I held on to stan leg.

Stan stop walking and he looked at me and I looked at him back but he's eyes still full of darkness and anger.

"S-stan p-please s-stop.... don't do it p-please stop..." I said to him softly.

Stan was about to calm down when he heard my voice.
But Kenny yelled " no! Stan! That fatass deserved it! He hurt Kyle many Times! Fight him stan!". Kenny with serious look.

"S-stan no! Don't listen to him! Please just stop this! Just stop this fight! We can fix this together!" I yelled back.

I looked at him.

he seemed confused to choose who he should hear.

To be continue.....😱😱

Please read it

So hey guys hope like it
I end this chapter 10 in here
But not just that

I want you guys to vote on kyle and kenny's choices:

A. Kenny choice (he want stan to continue fight cartman)

Or

B. Kyle choice (he want stan to stop fighting)

you can vote on the comment
I promise I'll read your comments and who gets the most votes. i will resume it in chapter 11.

Okie see ya later and oh yeah hope you like this chapter 10.

Sorry if it bad 😞