five

Frank woke up hopelessly confused and scared.

All he remembered was talking to some guy after getting a light then struggling and blacking out. Now he was tied up in a moving vehicle. He opened his eyes completely and looked around for another person who the mad man could have also kidnapped but he was the only one. He noticed that the restraints on his hands and feet were loose, not loose enough to escape from but loose enough that they wouldn't hurt if he moved. He also noticed the soft pillow under his head that smelled like coffee.

The car was neat and smelled nice. There was no rope or weapons or dried blood and guts that you would expect from the average serial killer. It was all normal.

"You're awake." Gerard said simply.

Frank jumped at the sound of another persons voice. He stared at the back of Gerard's seat with wide eyes not responding.

"You don't have to talk to me yet. I know this must be scary for you, but just know that my intentions aren't to harm you." He said in a calming voice.

Frank was now even more confused than he was when he first woke up. Why was this guy so nice and if he wasn't going to hurt him then why'd he kidnap him? Frank took in a deep breath preparing himself to speak.

"W-Why am I here?" He asked. His words came out much more fragile and weak than he wanted them to.
"Where are you taking me?" He said alot louder.

Gerard thought for a moment before answering.

"No more questions."

Frank sucked in his lip ring nervously and said nothing. What he wanted to say was much too cliche. If he had no sense he would beg to be let go and cry and kick until Gerard was forced to shut him up, but he didn't because he wanted to live. The rest of the drive was silent from both ends. The silence from Franks part worried Gerard. What if his boy had gone into shock? Or if he was crying? Gerard wouldn't know until they made it to his house.

When he stopped the car Frank had already started to doze off so the lack of movement from the car caused him to wake up. He followed Gerard with his eyes as he got out of the car and walked towards the door closest to his feet. Frank sat up quickly and shuffled to the other side of the car. Gerard noticed this and opened the car door, not touching the boy yet.

"Come on over here, I'm not going to hurt you, Frank."

Frank still wasn't convinced and didn't budge. He contemplated opening the door that his back was now pressed against and running away but then remembered that his legs were binded just like hus arms.

"Frank, now." Gerard repeated.

Frank swallowed thickly. He didn't know this guy yet what if he did want to hurt him? Frank wasnt taking any chances. He squirmed towards his captor, breathing unevenly.

"There we go." Gerard said placing a hand on Frank's back. Eveytime he touched him he swore he felt electricity at his fingertips. After just watching for so long actually being able to put his hands on Franks warm skin felt unbelievable.

He helped Frank by putting him in his arms bridal style since he couldn't walk on his own. Frank shook in fear, keeping his hands near his chest.

"Calm down, Frankie. I've already told you that I'm not going to hurt you." Gerard said. "I could never hurt you."

Frank gave the man one nod and tried not to whimper. The average person would have tried to fight back. Punch, or kick their captor but no matter how tough Frank tried to be, deep down he was still just a scared little boy looking for attention. So now, in this situation Frank didn't move, speak, or try and get away. Gerard walked up yo the door and struggled only slightly to open the door while holding Frank in one arm. The boy looked all around in amazement at the house. It wasn't some trashy trailer or a creepy run down apartment, The house was a nice size, not too big but definitely not small, and from what he could see now the inside looked well designed also. Gerard sat Frank down on his couch gently and moved some of his hair from his face. His boy was truly beautiful.