three

"Sorry, Gee I gotta gotta go; patients here." Mikey told his brother before hanging up. He put his phone in his desk drawer and waited for his next patient and their guardian.

Mikey was a licensed child psychologist. He absolutely loved his job. Even his brother knew helping others was his true calling. As a child Mikey was always the one to sort out potential fights and have long helpful talks with his friends. Even if the talks were only explaining to a young Gerard why running away from home was not the best reaction to the fact that their mom didn't pick up goldfish from the shops. Still, Mikey thought he was helping and that's all that mattered.

"Frank!" Mikey greeted kindly. "How nice to see you."

Frank chewed on his lip and didn't look up. It didn't offend Mikey of course, he was used to Frank's silence.

"Ms. Iero." Mikey greeted with a warming smile.

"Good afternoon Mr. Way, I'm so sorry that we missed yesterday's appointment. Thank you so much for rescheduling us so soon."

Mikey waved a dismissive hand. "No need to thank me."

Ms. Iero smiled. "Hopefully Frank will open up about why we missed out on yesterday." She said obviously trying to send her son a hint.

Frank looked up for the first time, at Mr. Way then to his mom. Yet the look directed at his mom was more of a scowl than anything.

Ms. Iero continued as if she didn't see it.

"Well, I'll return at five as usual." She smiled, "I love you." She said while placing a hand on her son's shoulder, so quietly that he wouldn't have been able to tell what shes said if he hadn't been watching her lips.

"Good luck Mr. Way."

Then she left.

She always wished Mr. Way "good luck."
It was routine. Frank knew why. It was because he never cooperated. At some points he felt bad for Mr. Way. He knew his name was Mikey, due to some quick snooping while he was in the bathroom.

"Okay" Mikey sighed adjusting himself in his seat ghen smiling lightly at Frank. Frank kept a straight face.

"So how about we start with what happened yesterday, hm?" Mr. Way proposed.

Silence.

"Okay, lets do that then. Was it another attack?"

He was referring to Frank's panic attacks. They were always big, violent and scary. Frank shuddered and shook his head quickly.

"Okay, thank you." Mikey said.

"Thank you for what?" Frank spoke.

Mikey looked almost surprised as he quickly jotted something down. He didn't do that often, because he knew how much Frank hatted it.

"Thank you for answering me. It only seems to happen once in a blue moon."

Frank nodded.

"Can you tell me why, it only happens once in a blue moon?" Mikey asked hoping to drag this speaking thing out as long as possible.