Laughters and Teases

*Taehyung's Pov*

where is jungkook?? he's been missing since we've go home... is he was with *your name?? "Yah , yoongi hyung!" i pat yoongi's hyung shoulder ... because he keep listening to music ... and namjoon hyung is busy in arranging music on our newest album ... "Ne?" yoongi hyung replied .. "did you see jungkook???" i ask him , "Maybe he was taken away by jimin" he laughs while saying this to me .. i went on the kitchen and i saw jin hyung , he was frowning because the fridge was empty.. "where's my pink spatula?" (Yeah his PINK SPATULA WITH A CROWN ON THE HANDLE XD) he keep asking ... i see jungkook was no longer there .. i saw jimin at *your name's room "what are doing there??" i warned him "Our posters are gone, she was no longer an ARMY " he looks sad .. i laugh at him .. "She is an ARMY, and i feel that , now let's find jungkook" we closed her room's door .. and began searching the whole house .... "this house is huge~" jimin said because we keep at walking from our hallway .. suddenly , we heard a car from the outside , jimin and i were running to see who is it ... jimin opened the door and i saw *your name and jungkook together ... "where have you two been?" i ask them ... "I went to the nearest grocery store , because our fridge is empty " *your name replied me back ... she looks so serious , i stood there for how many seconds ,speechless .. because she's back again at her cold image ... "Yah,taehyungie ?" she's waving at my face ... "Oh, mianhae~ ... " i snap back of reality .. everyone were busy helping her ... i saw jin hyung's face was very happy .(BECAUSE OF FOODS OFCOURSE HE CAN COOK NOW HAHAHA) ... "Hyung" jungkook said .. "waeyo??" i ask him "she's with Sehun sunbaenim last hour ago" he whispered .. i was shock , EXO'S SEHUN??? whoa ... it leaves me speechless again .. "last hour?-"suddenly she popped out of nowhere .. "Ne,We are" she said .. we smiled at each other .."you like him right??"jungkook tease her ... "aniya,i like Jin oppa more than him" she jokes at us ... We treated it a joke hahaha yeah , they use to joke at each other ... me and jungkook laugh at what she said ...

*Jimin's Pov*

i smelled jin's cooking and it was delicious ... "hyung , let me taste that" i said at him , he suddenly grabbed a spoon and gave it to me "taste it" he look at me and smiling ... i take a scoop at it and it tastes delicious ... "hyung , i like it" i said .. he was smiling .. "yah , jimin , prepare the plates we're going to eat " he said ... and i obeyed ... soon as i'm done with the plates i call them ...after that they were all complete ... "smells like swag"yoongi hyung said ... we all laugh ... suddenly namjoon broke his plate(god of destruction eh XD hahaha) , Jin hyung serves the food .. and everybody likes it... soon as we eating Taehyung opens a topic for us while we're eating... "Do you know that *your name ..was with Sehun Sunbaenim last time?" .."Mwo?" "jinjja?" that's what you will heard ... i saw her face was blushing .. "shut up" she said "ne , it's true but were just friend.." and she smiled ... "yah , when your uncle knows that you and sehun are dating ..he will get mad" namjoon said ... "just date our princess anyway" he added ..we all laughs .. because we all joking at them ready hard ... "you're cheating on me!!" jin hyung jokes her .. "aniya~*pout ... I like you more than him oppa*winks" she laughed hard because of her shameless aegyo ... and that's our lunch ended .. it ended with laughters and teases~ ..