Sasaeng Alert

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
,
.
.
.
.
"Sehun?!" you look at him .. and you froze .. "yeah , surprise?" he said while smiling ... "is that suho ?"you asked him .. "Ne~" he said .. you look at suho .. (he's tall in person .. xD hahaha) .. "yah~ oppa~ I'll pay as soon as we met again" you apologize him ,he look at you and you saw his eye smile ... "are you following me? AGAIN?" you ask sehun ... he just laugh .. and a few seconds he says "you? aniya!" and he laugh again ... "let us help you" he added ..you just lend your bags at them .. "kamsahamnida" and you bowed at them .. suddenly a girl screams nowhere .. "waaah! Sehun oppa!!" ..and she started running towards your direction .. You saw sehun and suho wearing their mask back .. you look at the girl and she's like sasaeng .. "RUN!!" Suho shouted .. "Gidaryeo!!! how about me?! how about my groceries???" you started to panic.. "You're gonna stay here" suho suggested ... Before the two ran sehun says something to you "Call you later".. and they started to run fast~ .. the sasaeng girl started to walks toward you .. "Yah! Who you are to them?!" she started to get pissed .. "you don't understand .. we're just-" you saw her hands going on your face ..you just close your eyes and waiting for the pain... but you can't feel them ... you open you're eyes and you saw Jungkook holding the girl's hand . "Hey girl , you're pretty but your attitude makes you ugly ... and by the way , she's our princess so stop doing this to her or else i'll call the cop" you look at the girl's expression and she look devastated .. "mianhae oppa~" the girl apologise to jungkook .. "Yah! You must apologise to me! not with him! you pabo ..." you silently laughs ... "oh- mianhamnida" .. and she silently walks away .. "Why you're here?" you ask jungkook .. "you call our driver and i want to come too so i just go , and i'll watching you past few minutes ago" he told you "Are you dating Sehun Hyung?" he added .. "A-Aniya~ we're like bestfriends .. like us ... that's all" you told him .. "Arasseo let's go" he said .. and he put the groceries on the car ...