Viktor?...

Yuuri didnt wake up and suddenly heard a voice. "Yuuri! Yuuri! Oh god! Someone call an ambulance!" A male was heard. "Yuuri! Yuuri im so sorry..I thought i was doing you a favor of having a life without arguing. What have I done!?" The male cried as he picked up Yuuri. Yuuri was barely breathing as blood was gushing from his gash in his head. The man took Yuuri to the hospital since nobody was around.

After a few hours passed Yuuri woke up in a room. A man he thought he remembered yet...was hard to remember was asleep in a chair beside him. He wondered who this man was. He groaned a little as his memory felt hazy as he saw a nurse come in quietly. "Oh! Your awake!" She said. She ran out of the room then got the doctor. The male who was in the chair woke up from all the noise. "Yuuri? Yuuri! Your awake!" The man says. Yuuri stared blankly as the male cried as he hugged him gently. "In so sorry Yuuri! Please...please forgive me...." He says.

Yuuri looked up at the man with a questioning look. "Are... you...Viktor?..." Yuuri asks as he looked in the males icy blue eyes with his honeydew eyes. The doctor walked in to see Yuuri awake. "We have a few questuons for you..." The doctor says. Yuuri wondered what he was doing in a hospital. "Do you remember your name?" The doctor asks. Viktor heard this as he realized why Yuuri seemed so confused about him. "Oh Yuuri....what have I done to us..."