Homeless

"Sweetie..I cant have you live here anymore....I...." she cried hard. Yuuri was shocked to hear this. He looked at Vik and wished he was Viktor. "Oh...its fine mom. I will be fine." He said as he tried to not cry. He began to walk out to the snowy sky after returning the skates and had his shoes on. He took off his engagement ring as he wondered if he would ever be happy again. He walked to his old home where he realized his things were outside in boxes. "Why...." he wondered. He called a taxi, and put everything in the trunk. He then had the taxi driver take him to a hotel room. Vik was messaging him, but he ignored him.

He realized everything was closed since it was late. He cried as he put his things in a alleyway and sat there. It was so cold as he attempted to find a jacket in the boxes. He couldnt find his puffy blue jacket. He sighs as he looked at the sky. "Is this....what you wanted?" As if asking Viktor. He then heard someone behind him. He was pushed down on his things then beaten up. He cried and whimpered as the man grabbed a few boxes of Yuuri's things and ran off. Yuuri was bleeding, but kept thinking of Viktor. His phone was going off yet he was unable to answer it since he was in so much pain. 'Viktor....' he thinks before he blacked out in the snow that was beginning to cover over him.